Trump banned from Twitter permanantly

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
@blackangst1 - in case you would like to hear the interpretation of an actual former federal prosecutor and defense attorney on whether or not Trump is guilty of a crime you can listen to it here:

Essentially, the takeaway is that he definitely fulfilled two of the three elements (incitement to imminent lawless/violent action). The primary impediment will be proving Trump's state of mind that he intended to do this.

Does this make you reconsider your position in any way? If not, why?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
@blackangst1 - in case you would like to hear the interpretation of an actual former federal prosecutor and defense attorney on whether or not Trump is guilty of a crime you can listen to it here:

Essentially, the takeaway is that he definitely fulfilled two of the three elements (incitement to imminent lawless/violent action). The primary impediment will be proving Trump's state of mind that he intended to do this.

I would think the fact he was "delighted" while watching the invasion on TV and hesitated so long precisely because of this is good proof of his state of mind. The only problem is that we'd need a White House insider to testify to this.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I would think the fact he was "delighted" while watching the invasion on TV and hesitated so long precisely because of this is good proof of his state of mind. The only problem is that we'd need a White House insider to testify to this.
Yes - it does seem that Trump faces the real possibility of criminal exposure related to this. I mean his own lawyers pushed him to make some 'just kidding, go home guys!' statements specifically because they are worried he could be prosecuted.

Who knows what will happen and the process is surely going to be a political one, but our good friend blackangst seems to have confidence that actual lawyers lack.

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
No you aren’t a trump supporter but you are a piece of shit trump apologist and your lies and deceit can’t be tolerated. I think people on this forum need to fight like hell and do whatever it takes to stop people like you from from excusing trumps actions. I think we should march right up to your house and stop you from spreading your disinformation. You are a threat to this country and a threat to people on this forum and it shouldn’t be tolerated.

I encourage everyone on this forum to do what’s right and go to blankangst1’s house to let him know his dishonesty won’t stand.

Now if something awful were to happen to you or your family because of what some other forum member does, we’ll that’s unfortunate and it’s certainly not what I want to happen, I just want you to acknowledge reality. If one of your family members happens to get hurt, well I know you’ll have my back because I never told anyone to harm you.

What’s your address by the way?

You know Im armed, right? :p

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005

Well, their interpretation obviously carries more weight than mine from experience.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
But you and I know tWump was sitting on his ass watching it all on TV, so so excited. Occasionally he heard someone say he'd been requested to send in the National Guard (if he hadn't forbidden interactions, which I doubt was legal), but he did not respond. 3+ hours after those requests started it was Pence who sent in 1100 National Guardsmen.

The Senate has an obligation to convict.

Reactions: Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Social media isnt cancer. Its asbestos. And people are spreading it freely.

You can be stupid in public, but if you call for violence and violence happens, you are complicit.
That guy is a 9/11 truther.

Even worse, according to wiki he also hated Rogue One, which is insane. Rogue One is the only one of the new Star Wars movies worth a shit. (I liked The Last Jedi too, but people get nerd rage about that)

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005

Even worse, according to wiki he also hated Rogue One, which is insane. Rogue One is the only one of the new Star Wars movies worth a shit. (I liked The Last Jedi too, but people get nerd rage about that)

I am sorry, Rougue One was crap as well.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Them's fightin werds, mister :laughing:
Then put in your mouthpiece and let's go. :beercheers: Because I rank the films in the exact same order. I thought Rouge One was better than all of the prequels, RotJ, and the newest trilogy. And Donnie Yun is right there with Darth Maul for actual martial arts skills being displayed. Unlike this garbage

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

dude...Rogue One, yeah. Truth there. truth. ...but TLJ? come on, man. at least the first one...the first...it gave hope to something better. It was "OK" for why it existed, but everything after? just a dump. a literal shit in our mouths: on their own, each film? maybe? ...but the whole thing after TFA just ate itself in some self-cannibalism Pizza-the-Hut-desperate-suicide out-ro.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Absolutely not! Third best Star Wars movie, definitely better than Return of the Jedi.

Star Wars is worse than Return of the Jedi, though! It just Is!

V > VI > RO > IV > VII > VIII > IX > OHMSS > FRWL > GF > CR > LALD > TMWTGG > TSWLM > TLD > Gigli > Shawshank > Ishtar > Days of Heaven > Bojangles > Popeyes > KFC > deer scat > Subway > III > I > II > Aborted 3rd trimester fetus with the head of shortylickens > Matrix 2

That's the law of the universe.

End of thread.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Star Wars is worse than Return of the Jedi, though! It just Is!

V > VI > RO > IV > VII > VIII > IX > OHMSS > FRWL > GF > CR > LALD > TMWTGG > TSWLM > TLD > Gigli > Shawshank > Ishtar > Days of Heaven > Bojangles > Popeyes > KFC > deer scat > Subway > III > I > II > Aborted 3rd trimester fetus with the head of shortylickens > Matrix 2

That's the law of the universe.

End of thread.

Hey!
Why don't you eat your moms diseased ass?

:cookie: