Trump admits to knowing COVID was deadly and that he deliberately misled the country

Page 29 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I don't buy that this was about the election. I buy that this was about Trump not being able to handle that people wanted to listen to Fauci more than him.
as stupid as this crew is I do believe it's all about the election, knowing how trump has handled adversaries in the past, he probably thought it aided in his reelection to appear tough against a disease except a virus does not react in the way a human would. and he always goes by his gut feelings.

Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Ah shit. The White House reversed itself. The pandemic is back on:

LOL yeah:

White House Communications Director Alyssa Farah said on Wednesday that the Science and Technology Policy Office had chosen its words poorly when it suggested in a news release on Tuesday that among President Donald Trump’s top achievements during his first term was “ending the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Sure that was just "poorly worded." What they actually meant was that intending to end COVID was among his top achievements, right? Because everyone deserves lots of credit for things they mean to do, regardless of what they actually do.