Trump administration pushing the United States into a war with Iran

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
Have you ever heard of a false flag? Expect a few more before the 120,000 troops arrive. None of this sabotage existed before Trump's "If Iran does anything, they will suffer" message. Or are you one of those retards who think the government would never lie to it's people and you believe everything told to you on TV?

are Antifa? be honest.

Juiblex

Banned
Sep 26, 2016
holes in ships is a false flag? all manufactured by trump?

Let me connect the dots for you, simple mind. Maybe if I talk like a caveman, you might understand:

Jared Kushner. Friend of Jews.
Jared Kushner. Friend of Saudis.
Iran. Enemy of Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Iran. Part of agreements.
Jared Kushner to father in law: Cancel agreements.
United States. Ends the agreements.
Israel attacks Iranian targets in Syria.
Russia gives S300 to Syria.
Israel needs to get Iranians out of Syria.
How does Israel get Iranians out of Syria?
Bring War to Iran.
Who can help?
Saudi's can sabotaged their ships with no loss in ship or human lives.
Saudi's, Israel and the United States can blame Iran.
War with Iran.
Israel safe.
Saudi Arabia gains advantage (or wins) oil economic war with Iran.

American and Iranians die. No loss to Saudi Arabia or Israel. Great deal for them.

Sorry. I can't endorse it.

Juiblex

Banned
Sep 26, 2016
are Antifa? be honest.

I think my posting history will indicate I'm not Antifa. I'm a conservative, but I'm not a neo-con. I voted for Trump... I will not again. See the red line under my name. The red should indicate I'm not in line with liberalism.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
Let me connect the dots for you, simple mind. Maybe if I talk like a caveman, you might understand:

Bring War to Iran.
Who can help?
War with Iran.
Israel safe.

American and Iranians die. No loss to Saudi Arabia or Israel. Great deal for them.

good grief. i think i just got dumber reading that. do you really believe that crap?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Qatar? Bwhahahahha man you are mental.

Really? You haven't heard of the Qatar crisis with UAE/ Saudis since 2017 in which they accuse each other of terrorism and almost came to war?

I'm not making this up.

Google it.

Juiblex

Banned
Sep 26, 2016
good grief. i think i just got dumber reading that. do you really believe that crap?

Yes. I guess if learning the truth makes you dumber... Maybe I'll fill you full of lies like the media does, you'll believe it then?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
In my opinion the press should be reporting just one thing, that Bolton with the help of Pompeo is staging a coup against the President because they fear he might be too smart to go to war himself. I might also capitalize the h in he.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
holes in ships is a false flag? all manufactured by trump?

The holes are real. I doubt that the Iranians are dumb enough to do the deed. That leaves people who just want to stir the shit.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth gets its pants on.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I mean we've literally got the same neocons from the last gulf war (plus sundry assholes like Tom Cotton) shoving us down the road with even shoddier justification than in 2003 where they bothered to construct semi-believable lies.

Skepticism is required.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Before hearing any hint of it I wondered "when is a war coming?" Surely Trump is going to play the war card in an attempt to divert attention from the hell-hole of corruption that was his campaign and is his adminstration, this was my thinking. So here it is, Bolton wants a 120,000 man invasion of Iran just for openers. It has looked like a shit storm from day one of the Trump campaign but it looks like we may have barely seen how nasty it can and will get in America. The worst part of all this is that our problems appear to be intractable. The climate change crisis is out of control. We are beyond the tipping point. It would be helpful if we could just admit that and figure out where we go from here. But no, even the media is afraid to tackle that one. I think they're scared to death of it. Oh boy.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Luckily we are America the Great!

As for Iran, it's been in the oven even way before trump. Not just because of our Israeli allies but also Saudi Arabia which we make major $$$ on. This is very much about $$$ as most things are, plus this will also turn Trump into a wartime president and wartime presidents usually gets a big boost in ratings until people get tired of the war and we are losing lives over what seems like nothing. War is a really good thing for the wealthy, it's their chance to make even more money. Plus you get to ship the poor out to die, cull their numbers. All these points put together, shouldn't be hard to push Trump in that direction.
Here's the song that explains exactly this in musical terms. Listen!!!!!

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
we go to war whenever we put the gop in charge. we should just accept it.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

Bring War to Iran.
Who can help?
War with Iran.
Israel safe.

The above scenario is just plain stupid and ignorant!! nuff said!!

Juiblex

Banned
Sep 26, 2016
The above scenario is just plain stupid and ignorant!! nuff said!!
Am I on to you Zionist? I've learned over the years to do the oposite of Zionists. Of course you say im wrong, that means I know I'm right. Thanks for the validation.