Trump administration ended pandemic early-warning program to detect coronaviruses

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Ive posted that factoid multiple times, here.
It is where the orange menace developed his woody for President Obama.
For those of you that have never seen it, here it is.

It's really a great roast. Obama skewers him. You can literally see Trump's head wanting to exploded #fucktrump
I always "joke" that this whole Trump thing is entirely Obama's fault. Thanks, Obama!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It's really a great roast. Obama skewers him. You can literally see Trump's head wanting to exploded #fucktrump
I always "joke" that this whole Trump thing is entirely Obama's fault. Thanks, Obama!
I guess that's why Trump put into policy, get rid of everything the Negro put in place. Unfortunately that included all of Obama's pandemic mitigation programs.

I guess that's what the idiots voted for. Can we round up all of them in a sealed room for 2 weeks? Whoever is still alive and tests negative can go free.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Remember when Trump said "nobody could possible see this coming. Guess what, another lie. members of his own administration researched for 2 years and met in 2018 to talk about...

Here;'s what Dr. Fauci said about Trump disbanding the pandemic response team

Here is the webinar PPP from the CDC created in 2017 for the 1918 Spanish pandemic 100 year anniversary.

100 Years Since 1918:
Are We Ready for the Next Pandemic?
Daniel B. Jernigan, MD MPH
Director, Influenza Division
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Today’s Agenda
 Remembering the 1918 pandemic
 Reviewing current influenza threats
 Evaluating pandemic readiness
 Gathering input on 1918 commemoration activities