Trump Administration Asks SCOTUS To Legalize Firing LGBTQ Workers Based On Sexuality

Wuzup101

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2002
I really can't believe that this is still going on in this country. What's really annoying is that, even if you don't believe / support whatever group for whatever reason, they aren't doing anything to you. Leave them the fuck alone and let them live their lives as they want to.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I got questions. Cause the reverse must be true also then.
Sorry you are just too straight, we have to let you go.
Its just a blanket permission to fire anyone without grounds?
Or does it state a "correct" sexual orientation?
Also, are non cis persons required to wear an arm band in public? You know for straight ppls safety so they dont catch the disease?

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
How much of a hateful piece of shit do you have to be to put out effort to advance this piece of shit argument?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
The Log Cabin Republicans are standing behind Trump, party before all else.

We'll...not all of them. Didn't a chairwoman or former chairwoman resign in protest?? I can't remember her name, or I'd link it.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
We'll...not all of them. Didn't a chairwoman or former chairwoman resign in protest?? I can't remember her name, or I'd link it.
Yeah and fuck her too for holding out this long in the first place.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I really can't believe that this is still going on in this country. What's really annoying is that, even if you don't believe / support whatever group for whatever reason, they aren't doing anything to you. Leave them the fuck alone and let them live their lives as they want to.

I"m sorry. It appears that you are confusing this country for the USA.

Reactions: cliftonite

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
How much of a hateful piece of shit do you have to be to put out effort to advance this piece of shit argument?

What about the deep religious conviction that all these pervs should be stoned to death? Does that count for nothing?

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Hasnt this been discussed ad nauseum on this forum?

Not that I can recall. We have argued about the difference between gender and sex, but I'm not aware of many conversations about sexuality verses sexual orientation. I didn't even know that anyone though of those as different things. In fact the dictionary definition of 'sexuality' is "a person's sexual orientation or preference." I'm not aware of any definition that would not include that as a basic part of it.

I'm not being contrary here, I'm actually wondering where you were going with that. I was honestly not aware anyone thought of them as different.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Not that I can recall. We have argued about the difference between gender and sex, but I'm not aware of many conversations about sexuality verses sexual orientation. I didn't even know that anyone though of those as different things. In fact the dictionary definition of 'sexuality' is "a person's sexual orientation or preference." I'm not aware of any definition that would not include that as a basic part of it.

I'm not being contrary here, I'm actually wondering where you were going with that. I was honestly not aware anyone thought of them as different.
Ok. We'll i know for a fact you're asking to find yet something else to argue with me about. You honestly don't give a rats ass what my opinion is. So let it be.

Reactions: pcgeek11