Trump admin staff jumps the vaccine line

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
What if they’re anti-vaxers? Seems to correlate well with the QAnon crowd.

No pardon without a vaccination?

This is your year end ass end bonus? Just bend over (like you’ve been doing for up to the last 4 years).

“Just drink a little of this Trump-Aid. It’ll make any adverse reaction go away, You won’t feel a thing.”

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I really don't have a problem with it, so long as Biden & the transition team get the same treatment. We need for this process to go as smoothly as possible. It's a national priority.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Ron DeSantis, who apparently has never taken COVID seriously, is now suggesting that one dose of the vaccine is sufficient

WTF is this idiot babbling about. Seriously, how is this person able to breathe and speak at the same time?

I live in FL and have been working really hard to remain safe. Doubly hard because of his managing (or mismanaging as the case may be) of covid19. Luckily I live in a blue city and, with the notable exception of the college-age crowd, just about everyone I see is mask conscious. That's the one saving grace I find, and it has nothing to do with the idiot governor.

The saying "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt," is especially applicable in this case.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I live in FL and have been working really hard to remain safe. Doubly hard because of his managing (or mismanaging as the case may be) of covid19. Luckily I live in a blue city and, with the notable exception of the college-age crowd, just about everyone I see is mask conscious. That's the one saving grace I find, and it has nothing to do with the idiot governor.

The saying "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt," is especially applicable in this case.

My main residence is in FLA also. I agree that it's hard to avoid the covidiots.

I'm wondering how this is going to work. Is Trump going to go all out to encourage people to get the vaccine once he gets done trying to disenfranchise millions of voters? And if he does, will anti-Vaxxer Trumpists fucking heads explode? I’ve seen the usual garbage about the vaccine containing nanobots and the like. Are these people going to think Trump is in on the conspiracy?

I’m going to be interested to see the amount of overlap between (a) the maskholes and covidiots who have been refusing to follow common-sense public-health protocols in the pandemic because they claim they aren’t willing to live in "fear”, and (b) people who refuse to get an approved COVID vaccine because they’re so "fearful" of some silly conspiracy-theory. Trump cultists and his supporters have never had any problem with cognitive dissonance. On the one hand, Trump is personally responsible for delivering the best vaccine in record time to save us all. On the other hand, the entire pandemic is fake news, fabricated to discredit Trump.

As far as the official Trump line (lie), suspect that the Trump vaccine which is a miracle beyond belief that nobody ever would have considered if Trump handn’t been in office and which will wipe away the virus in two weeks, will ,on January 20th, suddenly transform into the Biden/Sorros vaccine which is satan in a syringe, infects you with Covid and will make you gay.

Last edited: