Trump - 8, Obama - 0 Take a guess!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trump vs Obama associates arrested or in prison. By associates I mean people who either worked for POTUS either in campaign or administration. He managed this in half the time. I guess he's good at something.

Just sayin'

Here is a comparison between administrations as of 2017. Since then Trump's number is up to 8. Now I know some of you will bitch about my source. Arrests are public information. Feel free to do your own research.

Total up to 8

Last edited:
Reactions: FaaR and Pohemi

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Trump vs Obama associates arrested or in prison. By associates I mean people who either worked for POTUS either in campaign or administration. He managed this in half the time. I guess he's good at something.

Just sayin'

Here is a comparison between administrations as of 2017. Since then Trump's number is up to 8. Now I know some of you will bitch about my source. Arrests are public information. Feel free to do your own research.

Total up to 8

That dailykos link is awesome
So...so damn awesome

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
The fact that Obama came out of Chicago politics makes this all the more remarkable. I could have sworn Rahm Emanuel got in trouble for something (as Mayor of Chicago), but apparently it was just someone who worked for him there who was criminally indicted.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Arrests may be public information, but I to be fair, there's room for a bit of subjectivity regarding the definition of 'associate'. Don't know why I'm making that point, as I've always thought most Republican administrations in my lifetime were full of shady people doing dodgy things. I wonder what the figure is for Bill Clinton, mind? Maybe Obama is the outlier?

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
I guess he's good at something.
Trumpistas never tire of all the winning!

Next; Bannon first, then Ghouliani, Turtle McYertleface, and after that the big orange enchilada himself hopefully...

Then it's on to mopping up the rats fleeing the sinking vessel, the riffraff, smalltime hoodlums, scumbags and other minor players like Steven Miller, Javanka, the above mentioned Beavis and Butt-Head, Betsy DeVil, Steve Mnuchin + wife (for crimes against manners and good taste if nothing else) Ajit Pai, Ryan Zinke, Scott Pruitt, Andy Wheeler and basically every other member of his entire fucking cabinet, whom are all guilty of anything from some sort or other of colluding with private industry at the expense of U.S. taxpayers, general waste and mismanagement, handing out overly generous contracts to rich friends and/or former colleagues, implementing mail-order legislation tailored for and written by corporations, to outright grift and corruption and endangering of human lives.

And that last bit isn't just all of the corona fails, Dumpy and his band of pirates and cut-throats either have or are in the process of deregulating over 80 different pieces of environmental protection legislation. Some of which is directly hazardous and impacting on human lives, such as emissions standards of heavy metals in coal powerplant flue gases, and methane from petroleum extraction and refining facilities.

Reactions: Pohemi

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
all of that data is in the first link in the OP, every President since and including Nixon is shown.

Oh, didn't click on the link. Doesn't surprise me in the least to see that Obama and Carter are the only ones with a 'clean sheet'. Pretty much what one would have expected.