Trump’s threats of violence should warn us what’s coming after impeachment

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
What you mean we white man?

Why don't you start with the guy who opined about killing people on the streets of NYC and called his supporters to be violent.
I'm really surprised that people actually voted for him after he bragged about shooting someone on whatever street and getting away with it.:rolleyes:o_O

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Yeah, it's just so easy to ignore that the party that is accusing the Democrats of trying to overturn the results of the last election is always bragging about the amount of arms they're stockpiling in case the next election doesn't go their way. The 2a people will fix it!

Let those liberal tears flow, and maybe their blood, no biggie.

• Wow
Reactions: whm1974

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Wouldn't it be so desirable to tap into what our Homeland Security folks have on hand intel-wise as to what those Trump loving/gun loving extremist nutjobs are planning should Trump, their exalted cult leader and proponent of violence as a means to an end gets, with treasonous intent, booted out of office.

They're out there and it seems to me to be a safe bet that some of them are willing to martyr themselves at the alter of Trump in some grand fashion at the expense of many American lives.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Should we be keeping an eye on you now? Maybe even report you to the police?

You're funny. I wont be engaging in any violence of this kind. Although, I'm not sure I can say the same from r my conservative acquaintances.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I've been disciplined here for making jokes about Zapruder remakes or desires to frag people in a Vietnam rerun. I won't offer any more than to say that outrageous lies, demonization of political opponents on a daily basis and other aspects of the Criminal-in-Chief's behavior seem like a sort of violence. They murder the Truth; they inspire outrage; outrage engenders feelings inclined to violence.

Steve King, with his thoughts about Trumpies with a trillion rounds of ammunition, should know that a well-organized resistance to Trump Tyranny could feasibly raid federal armories, just as John Brown attempted to do at Harper's Ferry.

But I suppose we don't have to tell him. We should save the element of surprise for . . . . that day . . .

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The sky is falling......

When it gets as low as your IQ or regard for the Constitution, let us know.

But keep embarrassing yourself until then. You bucket carrying trolls have really dwindled in number lately, the forum is in danger of running out of trumpets to laugh at.

Reactions: Meghan54
Mar 11, 2004
Haaaaave...you met the alt-right???

Oddly enough despite looking at one in the mirror everyday he's never met one. I've said it multiple times, right wingers have some bizarre mix of self absorption coupled with complete and total lack of any self awareness.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
No, just terrorism as a possibility. BTW, Mossberg 10+1 12 gauge are nice shotguns.
There are lots of nice shotguns, but if civil war is your thing you need to be looking at a street sweeper.
Personally, I find the entire concept to be nothing more than FUD.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
There are lots of nice shotguns, but if civil war is your thing you need to be looking at a street sweeper.
So why don't you ever criticize the people who are actually threatening the political violence and civil war?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

I was thinking of home defense. I'm not inclined to participate in a civil war and if I did then firearms would be way down on the list of things to use. In my state, the limit for anything is 10+1 rounds and sometimes less.

On the scale of 1 to Oh Shit, the possibility of being personally targeted is nil. We might see some bombings like OK City but that's not happening since Trump has won.