Trump’s National Security Team Contradicts Him At Senate Hearing

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

OMG some people are actually loyal to the USA and not to the Kompromat in Chief.

1548800244877.png

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
My response is always the same:

"I wonder how the Trumpettes are gonna defend this."

It's a Deep State conspiracy against the precious, the Donald, the Supreme Leader!

Burn them, I say! Burn them to cleanse away the blasphemy! Hail Trump! He alone can fix it!

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Well, Putin is texting Trump everything Putin wants Trump to think Trump knows. It's different from what, not the Deep State, but the people Trump appointed, are telling Trump. So who is Trump going to believe? The answer is, of course, obvious. Toss in some Fox News fictions and some Rush Limbaugh rants, and we might as well furlough the entire FBI, CIA and NSA and all those other intelligence gathering agencies. Don't need them with such strong alternate fact sources.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
My response is always the same:

"I wonder how the Trumpettes are gonna defend this."
Most have gone to more conservative circles where the narrative is different and their beliefs are less likely held to scrutiny. It was a slow shift at first, with most of them simply avoiding threads like this. But as most of the threads has left little room to rationalize, most have abandoned ship. Hang in there, Slow and Tex!

Reactions: ivwshane

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Most have gone to more conservative circles where the narrative is different and their beliefs are less likely held to scrutiny. It was a slow shift at first, with most of them simply avoiding threads like this. But as most of the threads has left little room to rationalize, most have abandoned ship. Hang in there, Slow and Tex!

I didnt mean the trump-apologists on Anandtech, I meant across the country.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
LOL Trump lies about what they said when they're on tape saying it and they drafted a written report which says exactly the same thing. Have you ever seen anyone else who lies without the slightest concern over getting caught in it?

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
Here's my favorite: It's from some dumbass named Comidus21:

"The Intel Chiefs all have dementia. There exist a threat at our southern border due to ISIS having training facilities at all major border cities inside mexico!"

Reactions: cytg111