Trump’s brand is complete caca

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
If he's convicted of the impeachment in the senate he would not be eligible to run again and POOF, there goes that grift. I agree with the OP, he's toast, he owes $400 mil and his golf courses/hotels are not going to be popular any more.
I have never paid one goddamn penny for anything Twump, years ago vowed to never, and will never and have wondered why anyone would. Was very glad 2 days ago to hear the PGA had cancelled its major tournament at one of Twump's courses, that had been scheduled for 2022. Will be very glad to hear that Donald has gone bankrupt again, but more than that I want to hear that he's financially ruined for life. Also, of course, I want to hear that he's totally lost his influence, and getting the worst polling in American history. His legacy should be disgrace.

Reactions: Pohemi and cytg111

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
If he's convicted of the impeachment in the senate he would not be eligible to run again and POOF, there goes that grift. I agree with the OP, he's toast, he owes $400 mil and his golf courses/hotels are not going to be popular any more.
I don't think the grift is going away anytime soon, even if convicted. his followers are too invested in him now to stop, you can bet he will milk it for all he can until if/when he's sent to prison.

Reactions: cytg111

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I don't think the grift is going away anytime soon, even if convicted. his followers are too invested in him now to stop, you can bet he will milk it for all he can until if/when he's sent to prison.

I mean, he’d be great at a Tony Robbins’ style speaking grift. “How to bully people into doing what you want... and get away with it (mostly*)” would be a topic he could corner the market on. Deplorables would eat it up.

I’m sure he could grift from the incel crowd too, “Grab ‘em by the Pussy: Create Your Manly Man Persona and Bang Dumb Women”. He can milk his followers for years. Just needs to find another e commerce engine and bank to do business with him first.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I mean, he’d be great at a Tony Robbins’ style speaking grift. “How to bully people into doing what you want... and get away with it (mostly*)” would be a topic he could corner the market on. Deplorables would eat it up.

I’m sure he could grift from the incel crowd too, “Grab ‘em by the Pussy: Create Your Manly Man Persona and Bang Dumb Women”. He can milk his followers for years. Just needs to find another e commerce engine and bank to do business with him first.

Ha, yup. Reading about how Deutche Bank is finally done with his sorry ass really brought a smile to my face. Very much looking forward to some kind of First National Bank of Mogadishu telling him to GTFO with his perpetual debt, lies, corruption and schemes.

Reactions: Pohemi

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Yeah he ran for president as a marketing ploy not expecting to win. But great to see how much in shambles his "empire" has become.

I'm so sick of hearing the T word I could scream. I propose we quit using the T word and use T**** like they do on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Or use a nickname like the Tangerine Toddler, Orangeholio, etc.

Someone needs to make an add-on so we can replace the T word with our word of choice.
I usually referred to him as the orange monkey back when he was running to be president.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I can see him running jr mint, the rally would be him ranting for an hour and jr mint getting about ten minutes.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I'm so sick of hearing the T word I could scream. I propose we quit using the T word and use T**** like they do on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Or use a nickname like the Tangerine Toddler, Orangeholio, etc.

Someone needs to make an add-on so we can replace the T word with our word of choice.
I don't have an add-on to alter typed text, but Oliver made a browser extension available a few years back that will change the word, 'Trump' in online content to, 'Drumpf'. 'Drumpfinator'
$617m was skimmed off the top of the campaign warchest. He either squirrelled it away, or he repaid his Russian handler debts.

Reactions: balloonshark

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
I don't have an add-on to alter typed text, but Oliver made a browser extension available a few years back that will change the word, 'Trump' in online content to, 'Drumpf'. 'Drumpfinator'

This is classic. At least we can smile whenever we read anything about this fool.

$617m was skimmed off the top of the campaign warchest. He either squirrelled it away, or he repaid his Russian handler debts.

Funny how that grift disappeared. He really needs his government pension and perks. He’s a perks kind of guy. Not sure that’s enough to get the Russians off of him. Remember he got another $200+ million based on the election fraud. If he keeps this up, he might finally be a Billionaire.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
That picture is obviously deepfake...no way Donald would allow a poster of a black family on his premises. :p
It was the only photo of Trump in a grocery store I could find without the Getty Images logo splashed across it. :(

Side note: Those two guys behind Trump, was this a morticians convention?

• Haha

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Qanon Shaman claims he's placed a curse on Trump that includes shrunken hands and mushroom-dick.

13045642-3x2-xlarge.jpg

He also claims to have a time machine.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

Banning him from holding future office isn't automatic upon conviction. That requires a separate action by the Senate.