True or False: The majority of women have nice looking butts but the majority of men don't.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
It's something I have noticed. Most girls that are in decent shape have "pleasing to look at" butts. It's very rare to see a girl with an unattractive butt.

On the other hand, I would say that most men have unattractive butts. Usually, only male olympic sprinters and atheletes have nice butts.

sniperruff

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by: MENRider
It's something I have noticed. Most girls that are in decent shape have "pleasing to look at" butts. It's very rare to see a girl with an unattractive butt.

On the other hand, I would say that most men have unattractive butts. Usually, only male olympic sprinters and atheletes have nice butts.

fixed

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
..menbutts don't intrest me in any reguard..I do see way too many thunder butts on women these days. ..what was that saying?? "no fat chicks"

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Originally posted by: StormRider

thanks for sharing. Too bad this isnt real life so your friend could punch you in the arm for saying something so stupid.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: AntiEverything
I have a nice butt. Lots of women compliment me on it. *shrug*

I've always sort of wondered what it is about a man's butt that women find attractive. I mean, I can describe what makes a woman's rear-end look good, but I've never figured out what criteria it is that women use for the attractiveness of man-ass.

Would any of the three ladies that frequent ATOT mind enlightening me?

Originally posted by: Xafgoat
thanks for sharing. Too bad this isnt real life so your friend could punch you in the arm for saying something so stupid.

This isnt a situation that calls for arm punching. This clearly calls for a punch in the face.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
I have a nice ass.

Just do squats and do some physical activity which involves running/ bending the knees.

Easy and nice strong muscle to work out.

Women like shapely men's ass just as men like the same of women's.

Koing