Truck-Nuts

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
I can't help but roll my eyes right out of their sockets every time I see those on any vehicle.

Last edited:

JJ650

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
I never understood the point of the dirty danglers. A guy I worked with had them on his jeep, that never went anywhere off road. Blue balls on black jeep. Dumb looking to say the least.

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
You have to be a real low class piece of shit to hang those off of a truck that frequents public roadways. They weren't even funny the first time I saw them, and I'm no prude by any means.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
You have to be a real low class piece of shit to hang those off of a truck that frequents public roadways. They weren't even funny the first time I saw them, and I'm no prude by any means.
This

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004

^^^

bctbct

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2005
I saw a toyota tacoma hauling a full pallet of drywall mud. The weight had the nuts dragging on the ground when it drove off. The next day I saw the same truck and the nuts were gone. LOL

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
The "flesh" tone look does make me gag, which in turn makes me laugh

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I'm going to mod my Camry so I can put some dangling nutts on it to fuck with the truck fuckers who think these are cool. Maybe I'll murder it out too.

bobdole369

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2004
They are everywhere around here. Or used to be, until some judge somewhere deemed them illegal. At least the ones that looked like actual scrotums. Now cops confiscate and call it obscene.

I prefer this one guys who are original and welded his own large hex nuts to a chain for the hitch.

KillerCharlie

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2005

QFT

One thing I do find a bit funny is when people hang two hex nuts. It's much more subtle and clever.

broon

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2002
They go perfect with the Calvin pissing sticker in the back window. Maybe a few chrome ladies...and some sort of back off or I'll shoot sticker.

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007

The people who buy these are the same people who buy flavoured condoms. Just one of the many items I've found in rental cars. :hmm:

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Perfectly stated.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
I never understood the point of the dirty danglers. A guy I worked with had them on his jeep, that never went anywhere off road. Blue balls on black jeep. Dumb looking to say the least.

It means he likes nuts. He was probably trying to tell you something. :sneaky:

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
I've seen them on sports cars, too. Of all the stupid shit people put on their cars, its probably the only thing that makes me really question the driver's intelligence.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
What a perfect way to inform all who don't know you already that you have an IQ of about 6...

dpearson

Jul 23, 2009
They are everywhere around here. Or used to be, until some judge somewhere deemed them illegal. At least the ones that looked like actual scrotums. Now cops confiscate and call it obscene.

So does that mean that there's a box in a police station somewhere full of rubber scrotums?

I'm really glad to see everyone's opinion on truck nuts. I cringe every time I see them.

melchoir

Nov 3, 2002
In my mind a big ass truck is not complete without a nice set of bumper nuts hanging off the hitch.