Truck loaded with oranges flips over

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

marvdmartian

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2002
LOL saw something similar back in the early 90's. Only it was tomatoes, and it was during rush hour traffic! Man, did that look gory!! :shocked:

Later that year, same intersection, coming from the opposite direction, another driver did the same thing, only this time with canned tomatoes (there was a Del Monte tomato canning place nearby, in Ceres, CA). Amazing patterns were made all over the road, by drivers running over the cans!! :laugh:

cherrytwist

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2000
Originally posted by: marvdmartian
LOL saw something similar back in the early 90's. Only it was tomatoes, and it was during rush hour traffic! Man, did that look gory!! :shocked:

Later that year, same intersection, coming from the opposite direction, another driver did the same thing, only this time with a GIANT HAMBURGER! (there was a McDonald's nearby, in Ceres, CA). Amazing patterns were made all over the road, by drivers running over the cans!! :laugh:

:Q

franksta

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2001
Millions of oranges, oranges for me
Millions of oranges, oranges for free

:D

jemcam

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
I grew up in central Florida where a large portion of the world's citrus is grown, at least it was up until the 70's. This was a common, daily occurence during harvesting time in January-February.

VTHodge

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2001
I wonder if this will do a good job at cleaning the road. You know orange oil is in a lot of cleaning products.

Squashesed oranges + a good rain = healty shine on the asphault!

ISAslot

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2001
Originally posted by: jemcam
I grew up in central Florida where a large portion of the world's citrus is grown, at least it was up until the 70's. This was a common, daily occurence during harvesting time in January-February.

I remember seeing oranges spilt at the corners of intersections down there. But this was right down in the middle of orange country.

OrganizedChaos

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002