Truck Driver kills 18

Vadatajs

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: 1YellowPeril
. . . charged with transporting and harboring aliens and conspiracy to transport and harbor aliens.

So he killed illegal aliens. If they wanted to be guaranteed safety, they would have entered our country legally. Big freakin' loss.

Kemosabe1447

Mar 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Vadatajs
. . . charged with transporting and harboring aliens and conspiracy to transport and harbor aliens.

So he killed illegal aliens. If they wanted to be guaranteed safety, they would have entered our country legally. Big freakin' loss.

Geez, yea they should have entered legally, but they are still people and shouldn't be killed either way

NuclearFusi0n

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001

Eighteen people, not animals, not objects, are dead. You don't care that somebody just left them in a box to die?

Vadatajs

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: NuclearFusi0n

Eighteen people, not animals, not objects, are dead. You don't care that somebody just left them in a box to die?

So how many thousands of Iraqis have we killed over the years? Not many people are mourning their loss. They're people too.

And, no I don't care that he just left them in a box to die. People or not, they WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

Aceshigh

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2002
A more fitting title would be "18 Immigrants die trying to enter country illegally".

"Truck Driver kills 18" is highly inaccurate.

It's time to get tough on our borders.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001

So how many thousands of Iraqis have we killed over the years? Not many people are mourning their loss. They're people too.

And, no I don't care that he just left them in a box to die. People or not, they WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!
Spoken like a true person born in the USA. My ancestors came here legally and all that crap... and I'm born in the USA too... but you know what? I still feel bad for these people... because this is a torturous way to die.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
We should use taxpayer money to put water stations in the back of semi trailers, just like we are doing in the southern Arizona desert.

rolleye.gif

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Aceshigh
A more fitting title would be "18 Immigrants die trying to enter country illegally".

would you care to elaborate on how that is "highly inaccurate"?

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001

please grow up. as if your opinion weren't wrong enough, there were little kids involved. yea, i'm sure it was their decision to get into that truck, right?

rolleye.gif

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001

So death is an appropriate penalty for tresspassing?

phantom309

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Aceshigh

I agree. This was a terrible crime that didn't have to happen - they should never have been let into the US in the first place.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Tyler

So death is an appropriate penalty for tresspassing?

In Texas it is...or was...is it still?

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

people happen to be animals.