Trouble concentrating

KingGheedora

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2006
Can't concentrate. Had the whole day to myself and I keep wanting to research multiple things for work, read a book, play tetris, research a new comp I want to build, work out, do laundry.

I can't concentrate on one, my mind keeps wandering and wanting to do the other things as soon as I start on one of the tasks. This happen to anyone else? Do i have ADD?

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by: KingGheedora
Can't concentrate. Had the whole day to myself and I keep wanting to research multiple things for work, read a book, play tetris, research a new comp I want to build, work out, do laundry.

I can't concentrate on one, my mind keeps wandering and wanting to do the other things as soon as I start on one of the tasks. This happen to anyone else? Do i have ADD?

i do the same thing.

i've taken ritalin in various forms. no effect. switched to adderall and it's various forms. no effect.

so it's not add for me. but i have no idea what it is

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
I'm lucky. The cigarette shop guy outside my home sells these neat packets of edible marijuana balls (in my country, its called bhang) Pop one and you are game for concentrating on anything.

Even my mind used to wander a lot and I hardly used to study before I began to pop one of these delicacies before hitting the books.

I scored top marks later! I no longer do it though, don't need them anymore.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I've had similar problems, but what I did to cure it ...was.....oooooo...shiny!