Tron Legacy Trailer 2 - Amazing!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
http://tronsoundtrack.com/ - view source

tronascii.png

Umm Okayy... I seriously have no idea what this is. Looks a bit like Jeff Goldblum from The Fly during one of his 1/2 mutant phases.

And about the sound track. meh. Started out good but didn't go anywhere.

But then I have yet to see the original Tron so I'm probably missing a lot here. Need to rent it some time.

Last edited:

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
I saw this trailer in 3D at the theater

It looked so good, probably the best of all the 3D trailers I saw, the 3D experience may have even been better than Avatar.

Plus the music was great with the theater bass.

:wub:

zagood

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
From everything I've heard, it's going to be a mix of Batman Begins (interesting new takes on old ideas) and Phantom Menace (horrible characters and story arcs brought in just to make kids like it). At least it's not going to just be all Jar Jar.

Umm Okayy... I seriously have no idea what this is. Looks a bit like Jeff Goldblum from The Fly during one of his 1/2 mutant phases.

It's Jeff Bridges. On crack.

coloumb

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

And about the sound track. meh. Started out good but didn't go anywhere.

But then I have yet to see the original Tron so I'm probably missing a lot here. Need to rent it some time.

In order to enjoy all that is TRON - you would need to be a young kid growing up in that era - it was our version of The Matrix and it was [and still is] awesome. Barely anyone liked the movie back then because it was too weird - it had a niche audience [and probably still does].

Watching TRON is a must if you want to enjoy Tron Legacy for more than just the hot bodies and cool special effects. :)