Trillian kicks butt. Anyone use it?

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Trillian

This app kicks ass. It neatly puts all your Instant messanger programs into one nice complete package.

Anyone using this program?

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: SociallyChallenged
I'm on right now :) Hey, does your MSN work? Mine crapped out a while back.

Yea mine works just fine. Hmm.. why did it crap out? You can't connect with MSN messanger?

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
I have to Pro version ( legally ) but I find myself using regular MSN the past couple weeks. Trillian just can't keep up with being compatable with all the features MSN has.

Mar 22, 2002
Originally posted by: tec699

Yea mine works just fine. Hmm.. why did it crap out? You can't connect with MSN messanger?

Yeah - can't connect to MSN messenger...Nor can I connect to Yahoo Messenger...*Shrugs* I'm too lazy to reinstall just to use MSN.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: tec699

Yeah - can't connect to MSN messenger...Nor can I connect to Yahoo Messenger...*Shrugs* I'm too lazy to reinstall just to use MSN.

search for a patch?

MSN works here.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I love how it saves all my convos so I can eerily reference past conversations toward people.

Real life should have a similar feature.

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
Haha yeah that was one of my favourite things that it did, but now that MSN does that too... Trillian drops stock...

TMPadmin

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2001
I only wish Trillian made a pocket PC version. I think it's the best thing since PB&J

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I am using Trillian now.. but, is there any way to dock it to the right side of the screen, have it be always on top, and have other programs maximize around it - not on it?

With AIM, if you docked the buddy list, you could maximize a window and it would not cover the buddy list. With Trillian, the buddy list either sits in front of or behind the maximized window instead of staying on the right side of it.

IcemanJer

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2001
Install the latest Trillian patch, patch f. And you should also check your proxy connection settings.