Trevor Noah Mocks Ainsley Earhardt’s Florida Recount Response: ‘Too Dumb’ for Fox News

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Trevor Noah's short clip here about the Fox and Friends discussion on the FL recount.
Apparently one of the co-hosts From fox&friends would rather the election be called on election night.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trevo...unt-response-too-dumb-for-fox-news?yptr=yahoo

"Ainsley Earhardt"
"We all stay up really late to see these votes, when they come in and when these races are called. If you’re still counting votes after 10 days—and I understand if it’s super close… it kind of takes the fun out of Election Night.”"
"Surprisingly, Earhardt’s co-host Brian Kilmeade corrected her, saying, “I’m willing to take the fun out to get it right though, Ainsley.”

“Goddamn, I’ve never seen anyone say something too dumb for Fox & Friends,” Noah remarked. “Even Brian Kilmeade was like, ‘Look, I chug Tide from a box and even I think that’s stupid!’”"

Here's the clip from the article, that's just as funny. Well, maybe not to Faux news lovers.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think the problem is that the more they count the more the democrats win by. That's not God's plan.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I think the problem is that the more they count the more the democrats win by. That's not God's plan.

Republican Jesus didn't say nothing about recounting votes. He did however talk about the importance of counting your bullets when defending the border from invading hordes of asylum seekers.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
We're a democracy.

One person, one vote, count all the votes.

It shouldn't be that complicated.

If you respect in the sacrifice our soldiers have made to defend our democracy, then you should at least be willing hold fair elections, free from meddling, suppression, rigging, gerrymandering and fraud.

Ideas and the will of the people decides elections, not the scheming of politicians.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Wait till the Republicans see the border wall that will keep them out of heaven.