Treason Season? Flynn at it again. With friends. Foreign friends.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
All right, one step back

The stunning allegation is as yet uncorroborated

But ill go as far as say its trending true.

BREAKING NEWS: GOP Senate Candidate Tells FBI He Has Evidence Michael Flynn Is Working With Foreign Intelligence As Part of Treasonous Plot to Overthrow Federal Government

How about them apples? Its that foreign(!) doctrine hard at work again.. kompromat kompromat kompromat.

Reactions: Leeea

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Reactions: hal2kilo and Leeea

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I tend to prefer my breaking news stories come from actual news sites.

The only news I see after a quick search is....

The OP's article is a culmination of this article, Stern's twitter video and the Newsweek article.

Nov 29, 2006
As someone who doesn't know every nuance of governmental law. Does Trumps pardon of Flynn only apply to him pleading guilty to the Russia probe, or would it also cover this if found guilty?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
As someone who doesn't know every nuance of governmental law. Does Trumps pardon of Flynn only apply to him pleading guilty to the Russia probe, or would it also cover this if found guilty?
From a quick read his pardon would seem to only apply to crimes related to the Mueller investigation. This seems to be something separate so probably not.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I’m someone who firmly believes Flynn is a traitor, but something about this whole story just doesn’t smell right. I think this candidate “doth protest too much” if you catch my drift. Let’s wait for the full story…

Reactions: cytg111

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
From a quick read his pardon would seem to only apply to crimes related to the Mueller investigation. This seems to be something separate so probably not.

True, and also I don't think a pardon could ever apply to criminal conduct committed after the pardon was issued anyway. Assuming that was the case here.

Last edited:

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
All right, one step back

The stunning allegation is as yet uncorroborated

But ill go as far as say its trending true.

BREAKING NEWS: GOP Senate Candidate Tells FBI He Has Evidence Michael Flynn Is Working With Foreign Intelligence As Part of Treasonous Plot to Overthrow Federal Government

How about them apples? Its that foreign(!) doctrine hard at work again.. kompromat kompromat kompromat.
The article is propaganda. Hearsay and accusations presented as fact.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Accusation is the first step toward prosecution.
Indeed. Accusation, investigation, evidence, trial, conviction/acquittal. The article tossed in several unfounded opinions as established fact. I don't like that. It comes across as foolish conspiracy theories and clouds the actual event.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Propaganda? Presented as fact? Do you read?
Evidence gleaned from books.
Given Flynn’s illicit activities since 2015—catalogued in detail in Proof of Collusion (Simon & Schuster, 2018), Proof of Conspiracy (Macmillan, 2019), and Proof of Corruption (Macmillan, 2020).

The bestselling Proof Trilogy (link) exhaustively detailed Flynn’s clandestine contacts with Israeli intelligence,

Evidence that has never been proven.
impeccably credentialed former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele supplied the FBI with potentially damning information about Trump from highly placed Russian sources in mid-2016, the FBI’s response was to lie to the New York Times in an October 2016 pre-election report and say that it had no evidence of illicit ties between Trump and Russian agents.

The accusation may be valid, but the authors validation is entirely hearsay. It's a garbage article.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Given Flynn’s illicit activities since 2015—catalogued in detail in Proof of Collusion (Simon & Schuster, 2018), Proof of Conspiracy (Macmillan, 2019), and Proof of Corruption (Macmillan, 2020).

The bestselling Proof Trilogy (link) exhaustively detailed Flynn’s clandestine contacts with Israeli intelligence,

impeccably credentialed former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele supplied the FBI with potentially damning information about Trump from highly placed Russian sources in mid-2016, the FBI’s response was to lie to the New York Times in an October 2016 pre-election report and say that it had no evidence of illicit ties between Trump and Russian agents.

The accusation may be valid, but the authors validation is entirely hearsay. It's a garbage article.
Our evidence expert.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

So backing off the propaganda angle, by trying to move the goalpost.
Who cares Ill allow it.

Though, counterpoint, you are still wrong. Proof 1-2-3 is fully sourced and fact checked vs the journalistic data it builds upon. Of course all those articles can be lies. In theory.

Of course the next thing you'll say is that its never been proven in - a court of law - and to that I'll say, thats a nice tree you found there... have fun living in it. Bye Felicia.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Poor baby still hasn't recovered from Obama canning him for being a racist anti Muslim. So he's more than willing to turn traitor. My country screwed me, so I'm gonna do the screwing now.

Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Even easier. Though I think if they call him back they can strip his benefits as well.
Generally speaking I am VERY reluctant to try and punish people for political speech by attacking their retirement benefits but if I can think of any case it might be warranted it’s here. The bedrock of military service is the oath to support and defend the constitution and this asshole is trying to overthrow it.