Transgender Allowed In Miss Universe Canada

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Society used to say owning black people as slaves was fine... maybe its a good thing we dont just accept what "society" says. And in this case the "societal bible" is really the LGBT lobby.

What ever the societal bible says is what it says as interpreted by Society's god, the SCOTUS. See how easy it is? Some stuff you like and some stuff you don't like but once 'god says' anything you say contrary is not relevant and it is immaterial.
Your argument is that god didn't say soon enough or initially. Society's god works in strange and mysterious ways sometimes. You are free to opine what you will but you will obey god! IF you don't you'll be thrown into the fire and brimstone of jail... with all the others who deny god his rightful authority.

Perhaps as the jails contain more folks than walk about with rights and freedoms they you can gain the ear of god... doubt they'll listen though. Not until the former prisoners are elevated to gods themselves.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Society used to say owning black people as slaves was fine... maybe its a good thing we dont just accept what "society" says. And in this case the "societal bible" is really the LGBT lobby.

Society will one day used to be bigoted against gay and transgendered people and the people of that future will look back at folk like you and see assholes.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I agree, to an extent.

What would make him a women is feeding him lots of estrogen, chopping off his naughty bits and then making female naughty bits, lots more estrogen, a completely different wardrobe, still more estrogen, teaching him how to use Nair and a nail file/emery board, and lifetime prescription for estrogen.

Then a whole lot of cloning to make women out of one man.

That still doesn't turn a "he" into a "she." That just makes a badly mutilated male...The XY chromosomes don't change...

Excuse me and without wasting any time reading any of the back posts, if we have a totally counterfeit value that the more beautiful any human female is to the great unwashed male mean, then we also accept the bogus thesis that less beautiful females are somehow inferior. When female beauty is not a very good predictor of the content of female character, ability, or compatibility with some male as a marriage life partner.

But if fools are willing to buy into the counterfeit idea that a human female should be only judged on only how beautiful they are, why should it be a bigger stretch to admit many transgendered males are more beautiful than 99% of human genuine article human females?

I basically agree with your first paragraph...physical beauty is not an indicator of how beautiful the "whole person" may be...BUT, while I'll admit that the guy in question certainly LOOKS like a beautiful woman...it's still just a man.
The mutilated males should have their own beauty pageants instead of trying to compete with biological females.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Excuse me and without wasting any time reading any of the back posts, if we have a totally counterfeit value that the more beautiful any human female is to the great unwashed male mean, then we also accept the bogus thesis that less beautiful females are somehow inferior. When female beauty is not a very good predictor of the content of female character, ability, or compatibility with some male as a marriage life partner.

But if fools are willing to buy into the counterfeit idea that a human female should be only judged on only how beautiful they are, why should it be a bigger stretch to admit many transgendered males are more beautiful than 99% of human genuine article human females?

Just imagine if you were bigoted against gays to your core and you fell in love with a woman who was gorgeous and popped your rocks just looking at her, and after professing love forever and ever found out that she was a he. Do you think the bigot would say, fuck this bigotry, I'm having at it, or do you think he's explode in hatred and rage, revealing the true quality of that professed love eternal? A bigot is held together by lots of scare tissue and bandages. They don't like emotional upset. Seeing a beautiful girl that's a guy can cause them to fall apart.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
That still doesn't turn a "he" into a "she." That just makes a badly mutilated male...The XY chromosomes don't change...

I basically agree with your first paragraph...physical beauty is not an indicator of how beautiful the "whole person" may be...BUT, while I'll admit that the guy in question certainly LOOKS like a beautiful woman...it's still just a man.
The mutilated males should have their own beauty pageants instead of trying to compete with biological females.

How would you treat one who has both genitalia but say no uterus? And the responsible XY or XX chroms... IF the Chroms are what produce the criteria is there a bit of wiggle room if structural issues produce the mind set?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

See, there's that truthiness 'should' again. No reasons given for why, just a certainty like it was a given and not just a given to bigots, nothing but pure unadulterated bigoted opinion.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
How would you treat one who has both genitalia but say no uterus? And the responsible XY or XX chroms... IF the Chroms are what produce the criteria is there a bit of wiggle room if structural issues produce the mind set?

Just disqualify those whose true biological sex is in question. Can't tell if you're male or female? Disqualified.

"Wiggle room?" How? You are...or you aren't.

See, there's that truthiness 'should' again. No reasons given for why, just a certainty like it was a given and not just a given to bigots, nothing but pure unadulterated bigoted opinion.

Do you REALLY need reasons beyond "He's a male, not a female?"

How is that bigoted? Because I don't accept that chopping off the penis and inserting an artificial vagina makes a man a woman? :rolleyes:

Like I said earlier, if I rice out a Honda Civic...then slap a BMW roundel on the hood, that doesn't make the car a BMW....it's still just a modified Honda at best.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

No uterus would imply no wiggle room to me, but there are folk who are xxy. But my observations show that with bigots there's never any wiggle room at all. Bigotry is a mental condition connecting inculcated notions of probity directly to the gut. See gay or transgendered and vomit. It's as elaborate evolved and complicated as a reflex in your knee. The brain never enters the equation at all. It's the conservative brain defect attached to sexual orientation. It's all one two three, see puke know.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Just disqualify those whose true biological sex is in question. Can't tell if you're male or female? Disqualified.

"Wiggle room?" How? You are...or you aren't.

Do you REALLY need reasons beyond "He's a male, not a female?"

How is that bigoted? Because I don't accept that chopping off the penis and inserting an artificial vagina makes a man a woman? :rolleyes:

Like I said earlier, if I rice out a Honda Civic...then slap a BMW roundel on the hood, that doesn't make the car a BMW....it's still just a modified Honda at best.

You see what is obvious to you because you are a bigot. The other truth you missed is that if you take a BMW roundel and stick it on a Honda, it is still a BMW roundel.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
You see what is obvious to you because you are a bigot. The other truth you missed is that if you take a BMW roundel and stick it on a Honda, it is still a BMW roundel.

Nothing missed...but a BMW roundel on a Honda does not a BMW make...only the part is BMW...not the whole. Same as the mutilated male...the artificial vagina does not make the male a female...

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
No uterus would imply no wiggle room to me, but there are folk who are xxy. But my observations show that with bigots there's never any wiggle room at all. Bigotry is a mental condition connecting inculcated notions of probity directly to the gut. See gay or transgendered and vomit. It's as elaborate evolved and complicated as a reflex in your knee. The brain never enters the equation at all. It's the conservative brain defect attached to sexual orientation. It's all one two three, see puke know.

It seems from here, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XXY), that XXY = man.

I dont care if people want to be gay. I only care when they expect me to recognize their homosexual relationships.

Transgender is not a sexual orientation. It is a mental disorder just like Body integrity identity disorder.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
(...)

I don't know about that.... I had a '74 Jag XJ6 whose engine blew while my son cared for it....

I put in a '74 Corvette engine (well... it was a 454 LS-4 engine I think was '74) and trans took her to the dmv smog person who said, 'you have to go to a referee'.... I did and they determined that my car was a Jagolette subject to the more restrictive of allowable emissions. But still allowed on the streets...

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I don't know about that.... I had a '74 Jag XJ6 whose engine blew while my son cared for it....

I put in a '74 Corvette engine (well... it was a 454 LS-4 engine I think was '74) and trans took her to the dmv smog person who said, 'you have to go to a referee'.... I did and they determined that my car was a Jagolette subject to the more restrictive of allowable emissions. But still allowed on the streets...

But dropping the Corvette motor into the Jag-you-are didn't mysteriously turn it into a Chevrolet...

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
But dropping the Corvette motor into the Jag-you-are didn't mysteriously turn it into a Chevrolet...

Nope... it was born a Jag but went fast like a bunny... a Vet... Even changed the badge on the back to XJ8... but folks saw a Jag and said it was a pretty Jag.... and I corrected them ... it was not a JAG It's functionality was that of a VET.

I guess it is ok for you to see it as a Jag or a Vet... I'd not really pounce on you for either position unless the god of society said... engines/transmissions detemine car type... then I would if it were appropriate.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Nope... it was born a Jag but went fast like a bunny... a Vet... Even changed the badge on the back to XJ8... but folks saw a Jag and said it was a pretty Jag.... and I corrected them ... it was not a JAG It's functionality was that of a VET.

I guess it is ok for you to see it as a Jag or a Vet... I'd not really pounce on you for either position unless the god of society said... engines/transmissions detemine car type... then I would if it were appropriate.

So...if I drop a BMW Motorsport engine and drivetrain into that Civic...I have an M3?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
It seems from here, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XXY), that XXY = man.

I dont care if people want to be gay. I only care when they expect me to recognize their homosexual relationships.

Transgender is not a sexual orientation. It is a mental disorder just like Body integrity identity disorder.

Transgender has been depathologized in a few countries from being a mental disorder.

Transgender folks simply wish to live their lives according to their authentic being.

In the mind of the transgender person they ARE what they seek physically to be... Who are we to tell them they are not. Some Chromy stuff is inherited and some is developed... ie, not all the genes reflect the same issue.

Your example of claiming to be Walter Winchell is not derived from the same condition. But, if it were I'd call you Walter and listen to your next news cast.

You'd not look upon a quadriplegic and call them lazy cuz they can't run fast... well... maybe you would.

Last I looked we are all different to varying degrees. I say that we should ask the ladies in the pageant if they care... IF they don't why should Trump.

If I were a woman and wanted to enter the Masters tourney and got an invite I'd ask the players if they minded... If I didn't get an invite I'd still ask and present that to the committee if the players didn't mind... IF I were a golfer.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Nothing missed...but a BMW roundel on a Honda does not a BMW make...only the part is BMW...not the whole. Same as the mutilated male...the artificial vagina does not make the male a female...

See how blind you are? You think you know what is the part and what is the whole because you judge such things as a bigot. It is the part that must be real and not the whole. All that matters is the identity the person feels. You hate yourself and deny your feelings so you know nothing about what is real. You are a bigot that presumes to tell others what they should feel.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
So...if I drop a BMW Motorsport engine and drivetrain into that Civic...I have an M3?
For the purposes of our little race I'd put your car into the M3 catagory.... For purposes of the Ugly car contest... it is a civic... and ugly.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
See how blind you are? You think you know what is the part and what is the whole because you judge such things as a bigot. It is the part that must be real and not the whole. All that matters is the identity the person feels. You hate yourself and deny your feelings so you know nothing about what is real. You are a bigot that presumes to tell others what they should feel.

Holy shit...you must really do some good drugs.
Look at it this way...Michael Jackson underwent a ton of surgery and many gallons of bleach to look Caucasian...that didn't make him a white man...he was still a negro underneath all the cosmetic changes.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Look at it this way...Michael Jackson underwent a ton of surgery and many gallons of bleach to look Caucasian...that didn't make him a white man...he was still a negro underneath all the cosmetic changes.

Dude, "negro" is not the preferred nomenclature...

shut-the-fuck-up-donny.jpg

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005

But why do you care what he wants to call himself? Of what importance is the label?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003

Is that a fact?

Does his Vitiligo fit into your thinking anywhere?
Why do you maintain Jackson wanted to be white?
He like many wanted to be pretty but I don't know where you get Pretty AND white from.

Are you assuming some facts not evidenced by Jackson or does this come from others similarly opinion-ed as yourself? Has Jackson determined he was white at some point and I'm not aware of it?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Is that a fact?

Does his Vitiligo fit into your thinking anywhere?
Why do you maintain Jackson wanted to be white?
He like many wanted to be pretty but I don't know where you get Pretty AND white from.

Are you assuming some facts not evidenced by Jackson or does this come from others similarly opinion-ed as yourself? Has Jackson determined he was white at some point and I'm not aware of it?

Hey...this is P&N...facts are not needed for arguments here! :colbert:

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
For those who think she doesn't belong there, Jenna's made it to the top 10 so far tonight. She's amongst the finalists. Sure seems to be womanly enough for the judges.:)