Transgender Allowed In Miss Universe Canada

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
On what basis do you define that? Outside of the abuse they get from society, are they inherently less happy? Are they more violent? Abusive to children? Less competent of able to work hard? I think you'd find that if you control for how people treat them, transgendered folks are not substantially different than anyone else.

Are people suffering from Body Integriy Identity disorder mentally ill?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

Is someone who hears voices mentally ill if they are happy and able to hold a job?

Apr 27, 2012
Prove it. Did someone hold a gun to his head? Did they threaten his family? Did they do anything outside the law to 'force' him into this decision? You keep saying he was forced but you haven't given a shred of proof.

I see a man who made a smart free market decision. The fact that there was public pressure to make a given decision is no different than Fox cancelling a show for bad ratings.

There was no gun but the threat of a lawsuit, he didn't have a choice. Donald Trump doesn't want this freak into the pageant but hes not going to risk losing the pageant just to shut out a freak.

This loser will not make it far and will eventually lose

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
It is the culture in Canada and they do it all the time because there more open. The OP needs to apologize.

Apr 27, 2012
It is the culture in Canada and they do it all the time because there more open. The OP needs to apologize.

I have been to Canada before and this is definitely not there culture, they have respect for human life and most of them dont tolerate this

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Thank you sir, finally someone agrees with me on this issue

Yes but look who. Note how others want you banned. I think they think you are a freak and shouldn't post here. Notice anything familiar about that. You will be safe and supported among bigots but a lot more people don't like them.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I have been to Canada before and this is definitely not there culture, they have respect for human life and most of them dont tolerate this

If you observed for the first time a pigeon and this one was walking about pecking the ground for food would you maintain that although you saw wings pigeon's don't fly?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
There was no gun but the threat of a lawsuit, he didn't have a choice. Donald Trump doesn't want this freak into the pageant but hes not going to risk losing the pageant just to shut out a freak.

This loser will not make it far and will eventually lose

Can you feel the ego satisfaction you feel in calling people freaks? Do you think you are a Christian?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Can you feel the ego satisfaction you feel in calling people freaks? Do you think you are a Christian?

The chimp tosses poop out of his cage at what he thinks are freaks... hell bent on keeping him in 'jail'... They don't have the same look and although some of them freaks have lots of hair... they still poop in their pants...

Apr 27, 2012
Yes but look who. Note how others want you banned. I think they think you are a freak and shouldn't post here. Notice anything familiar about that. You will be safe and supported among bigots but a lot more people don't like them.

The people that want me banned obviously have no respect for freedom of speech and are just being politically correct, I tell it like it is and I am not afraid to speak the truth.

As well whats wrong with the guy that supports me he seems pretty normal

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
It still doesn't make him a women

I agree, to an extent.

What would make him a women is feeding him lots of estrogen, chopping off his naughty bits and then making female naughty bits, lots more estrogen, a completely different wardrobe, still more estrogen, teaching him how to use Nair and a nail file/emery board, and lifetime prescription for estrogen.

Then a whole lot of cloning to make women out of one man.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I agree, to an extent.

What would make him a women is feeding him lots of estrogen, chopping off his naughty bits and then making female naughty bits, lots more estrogen, a completely different wardrobe, still more estrogen, teaching him how to use Nair and a nail file/emery board, and lifetime prescription for estrogen.

We should go ahead and invoke the 'X' factor like with horsey folks... the boys can only produce girls but them girls make boys with giant hearts.... and they can do wonderful stuff.... like Secretariat.

I'm not sure what makes a Boy or a girl like Ms Bono want being the other sex but it sure must be a massive issue to endure the physical and mental stuff... Being Gay or Lesbian does not normally fit or lead to that Transgender option... I think those folks should be classified boy or girl according to their mindset... and not ours. That they are more or less physically what they became seems less important... but I'd defer to more professional expertise.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
I agree, to an extent.

Sticking a feather up your butt does not make you a chicken :\

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
We should go ahead and invoke the 'X' factor like with horsey folks... the boys can only produce girls but them girls make boys with giant hearts.... and they can do wonderful stuff.... like Secretariat.

I'm not sure what makes a Boy or a girl like Ms Bono want being the other sex but it sure must be a massive issue to endure the physical and mental stuff... Being Gay or Lesbian does not normally fit or lead to that Transgender option... I think those folks should be classified boy or girl according to their mindset... and not ours. That they are more or less physically what they became seems less important... but I'd defer to more professional expertise.

If I started to classify myself as the Emperor of the United States should everyone have to refer to me as "Your Majesty?"

And if they refuse to, does that make them bigots?

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally Posted by Broheim
the OP is a pretty fucking weak troll, can't we just ban him now and not waste anymore bits on him before the inevitable happens?

Definition of troll: Someone you dont agree with

I am not a troll because I actually believe that the man shouldn't be allowed to enter, there are lots of people who would be against this

I am someone who loves to debate controversial issues which is why I posted this thread, sounds to me you cant handle the discussion and should leave the thread

Based on posts by both of you, arguments can be made by the rest of us real Americans that you guys are mentally ill.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
If I started to classify myself as the Emperor of the United States should everyone have to refer to me as "Your Majesty?"

And if they refuse to, does that make them bigots?

It may be somewhat akin to your unintended recognition that some folks do think they are other than what or who they are... And, why I suggested that being Gay or Lesbian is not a causal for Transgender-ism... It could be genetic like the Gay/Lesbian but different genes involved...

Consider why some very feminine Lesbians are attracted to equally feminine Lesbians and dress, act and are feminine and seek that in other women and some lesbians adopt a more 'tomboy' role. I think that is due to chemical activity produced by genetic causal...

Regarding Bigotry...

When someone utters an intolerance we observers simply look at the Bible of Society, the Constitution to see if their intolerance is such that they wish to deny their object of intolerance a right or rights they enjoy... Are they hypocrites, iow. If they do then they are bigots and if not then they are not bigots... So... try the shoe on... see if it fits... and answer your own question based on your own observations.... of shoes and feet...

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The people that want me banned obviously have no respect for freedom of speech and are just being politically correct, I tell it like it is and I am not afraid to speak the truth.

As well whats wrong with the guy that supports me he seems pretty normal

If you were not willing to speak what you think is the truth I would have no interest in helping you. I don't much like bigots who hide their bigotry. I much prefer bigots who blast it out for everybody to see. The problem, of course, that what you call truth is just the bigot experience of truthiness, a gut feeling coupled with pride that you are right like pride in being truthful. You can't argue reasonably that you are right because you simply know that you are without knowing why. You always say stuff like should this and shouldn't that as if you knew. But like everybody else you don't know anything.

And as for the somebody who supports you as seeming pretty normal, I can't imagine a person with an intellect so weak that he has to stick a feather up his butt to prove it doesn't make him a chicken.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
(... snip)
And as for the somebody who supports you as seeming pretty normal, I can't imagine a person with an intellect so weak that he has to stick a feather up his butt to prove it doesn't make him a chicken.

Years ago I was on board a submarine... When the captain ordered her submerged I noticed a few sailors looking at me and at this clothes line that had been strung from bulkhead to bulkhead... It seemed the deeper we went the more the line drooped... at some point a sailor said... "Don't worry, it's normal"... and I said to him... "I understand why the line drooped but not why you'd hang your laundry on it... the floor is quite dirty, it seems"

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
IF the bible says it does it does... The Societal bible, that is. What you say contrary to that is irrelevant and immaterial.

Society used to say owning black people as slaves was fine... maybe its a good thing we dont just accept what "society" says. And in this case the "societal bible" is really the LGBT lobby.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Excuse me and without wasting any time reading any of the back posts, if we have a totally counterfeit value that the more beautiful any human female is to the great unwashed male mean, then we also accept the bogus thesis that less beautiful females are somehow inferior. When female beauty is not a very good predictor of the content of female character, ability, or compatibility with some male as a marriage life partner.

But if fools are willing to buy into the counterfeit idea that a human female should be only judged on only how beautiful they are, why should it be a bigger stretch to admit many transgendered males are more beautiful than 99% of human genuine article human females?