Transgender Allowed In Miss Universe Canada

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Yes it is Canada but I still believe it has to be discussed because the man shouldnt be allowed to enter and this could happen in the US as well, it poses a big threat

Only if I were an ugly, talentless woman running for Miss Canada would it be a threat.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Yes it is Canada but I still believe it has to be discussed because the man shouldnt be allowed to enter and this could happen in the US as well, it poses a big threat

A big threat to what? Your already somewhat fragile psyche?

If the rules for contest entrants say nothing about the physical gender at birth, then she's allowed to enter.

I do find the linked article somewhat misleading as transgender normally refers to ones sexual outlook and/or orientation.

Transsexual would be a more accurate descriptor.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
If she truly identifies as a woman and has had the requisite surgery, who are you or I to contradict her?

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I don't have a problem with it. What are you afraid of? That you'd find her attractive?

Apr 27, 2012
If she truly identifies as a woman and has had the requisite surgery, who are you or I to contradict her?

It is not a woman its still a MAN, this competition is for WOMEN and I am disgusted they would let this freak into the contest because of political correctness and just paving the agenda

The real problem with him is if he wants to go to the women's washroom do you really believe the other women will be alright with him in there?

The real problem seems, at least to me, that you're simply trolling these forums. -Admin DrPizza

Last edited by a moderator:

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
It is not a woman its still a MAN, this competition is for WOMEN and I am disgusted they would let this freak into the contest because of political correctness and just paving the agenda

The real problem with him is if he wants to go to the women's washroom do you really believe the other women will be alright with him in there?

Yes because women are more accepting than basement dwelling Pubs like you. In fact, wild animals are more accepting.

corwin

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2006

Yes I'm pretty sure they would be just fine with it...she's got the right parts to be there and going into the mens room might give some guy the wrong impression;)

Get over it, she's a girl now...

Apr 27, 2012
Yes I'm pretty sure they would be just fine with it...she's got the right parts to be there and going into the mens room might give some guy the wrong impression;)

Get over it, she's a girl now...

No they wouldn't, many women would not want him in the washroom and would be furious

PhoenixEnigma

Aug 6, 2011
It's hard to think of a larger handicap* than being assigned male at birth, and she's dealt with an incredible amount to make it this far. Nothing but respect for her.

Incidentally, I wonder if anyone has told the OP about Argentina yet? Might just blow their mind...

*In this specific case, at least, as the amount of male privilege in our society is still pretty substantial

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
An oversized clit is one step from being a very small penis.

Guess that movie. :p

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003

The real problem seems, at least to me, that you're simply trolling these forums. -Admin DrPizza

Be honest; you fapped off to her picture and now you're ridden with guilt, and you created this thread to express your misplaced anger.

Yes, other women would be alright with her in there because there isn't a birth-gender detector with warning buzzer in womens bathrooms.

Yes, he's probably trolling. But it's kind of fun to see what he'll come up with next. Yes, I'm easily amused.

Apr 27, 2012
It's hard to think of a larger handicap* than being assigned male at birth, and she's dealt with an incredible amount to make it this far. Nothing but respect for her.

Incidentally, I wonder if anyone has told the OP about Argentina yet? Might just blow their mind...

*In this specific case, at least, as the amount of male privilege in our society is still pretty substantial

Argentina just showed screwed up they are, the government has no right to tell insurance companies what to cover

For his supporters I have a question if you were a woman in the washroom and he came in would you be alright with that

corwin

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2006
For his supporters I have a question if you were a woman in the washroom and he came in would you be alright with that
Yep...might even be curious enough to ask to see her stuff to find out what it looks like;) Women aren't concerned with gay guys or trannys, except some especially uptight ones

Jaepheth

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2006
Argentina just showed screwed up they are, the government has no right to tell insurance companies what to cover

Shens. Women only use public restrooms for the mirror unless it's an emergency. In which case they're wholly unconcerned about anyone else in there unless they're in their way.

[/sarcasm]

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003

Yes because she has the right equipment to be in a womens restroom.

Hell if I were a woman I'd ask her out on a date. She's hot! And I don't even like blonds.