Transexual Golfer Tees Off At Pro Event

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
ok, how many time have you "satisfied" yourself with that pic? .... don't lie, I won't judge you :p ;)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: lancestorm
This is old news if anyone reads golf magazines or online sites...

[Crickets chirping]

[/Crickets chirping]

cjchaps

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2000
That really doesn't seem fair to the other golfers... I mean, she still looks like a man and everything, and probably is still stronger than most of the women?

DWW

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2003
What is transexual? Is that like metrosexual?

edit: nevermind, apparently its a person who has had their reproductive organs cut up

lancestorm

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2003
Originally posted by: cjchaps
That really doesn't seem fair to the other golfers... I mean, she still looks like a man and everything, and probably is still stronger than most of the women?

No, "her" testosterone levels are at the low-end, equal to an average woman. "She" is equally as strong actually.

DWW

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2003
On second thought is this a joke or for real? I didn't think this was at all possible. I'm calling shens. You can't just carve a vagina out of a willy. ?!?!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: DWW
On second thought is this a joke or for real? I didn't think this was at all possible. I'm calling shens. You can't just carve a vagina out of a willy. ?!?!

They did it to Lord Jezo

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
haha, this is a good scheme to become rich - too bad he sucks! A mediocre male PGA tour player should get a sex change and then dominate the Women's PGA tour.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: BillGates
haha, this is a good scheme to become rich - too bad he sucks! A mediocre male PGA tour player should get a sex change and then dominate the Women's PGA tour.

Just whack off your weiner and grow some boobs?

No thanks

new2AMD

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
if you are going to nef this story, why not nef the story of the one armed guy who hit 3 aces?

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

They sure can. Start watching more Discovery and The Learning Channel.

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

They did it to Lord Jezo
I nominate this for BEST POST OF THE DAY!!! :D

AmericasTeam

Golden Member
Feb 4, 2003
This quote made me laugh:

"I was pretty numb the first seven holes, I couldn't really feel much below my shoulders," Bagger said after the round.

bigalt

Golden Member
Oct 12, 2000
renee richards did this in tennis like 30 years ago. they let her keep playing.

i think the hormone treatments involved in turning you into a woman remove most of the advantage you'd have as a man in a women's sports.