Trading Spaces Marathon - On Now

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
argh. my EX-gf and her sister LOVED that show. I'd go over and watch it all the time with them.

-=bmacd=-

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
It's an interesting show, fun to watch. 99% of the time I'm thinking -- it looked better before. :D Easy for me to say, I know next to nothing about decorating a home.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: dman6666
It's an interesting show, fun to watch. 99% of the time I'm thinking -- it looked better before. :D Easy for me to say, I know next to nothing about decorating a home.

Aaargh, no. 99% of the time, the rooms look like crap to start with.

Then again, 99% of the time, the designers are too sophisticated for the people. I love that black, nautical room Hilde designed.

merlocka

Platinum Member
Nov 24, 1999
I love the one where the lady asks for them not to jack with the fireplace and they totally change it and when she opens her eyes she freaks out and runs off the screen and you can hear her sobbing.

It's a pretty kewl show, Paige Davis is kinda hot. That carpenter chick ain't half bad either. Chicks werking power tools adds like 3 points.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
That's the show my mother always watches 5 times a day...it's the only thing she watches. Personally I think it's dumb. :)

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
yeah, that show is the reason i hid those half naked pics of my wife in a better place than our dresser. !!

~erik

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: fisher
yeah, that show is the reason i hid those half naked pics of my wife in a better place than our dresser. !!

~erik

You didn't hide them very well..

Groooowll.. ;)