Toy Story 2 Whats the story?

skywhr

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
Ok I dont know how manyb of you have DVD players and of those how many picked up The Ultimate Toy Box 2 Disc set. Does anyone know what the controversy is about this set, something about some profanity or a movie in the background something I dunno:confused: Any info would be great
Thanks

ajskydiver

Golden Member
Jan 7, 2000
Supposedly, during the part when the cowgirl was singing her long solo...it would switch to a scene from John Cusack's movie High Fidelity; a part where he is swearing and ranting.

I never saw it personally, but if I got one of those discs, I'd keep it -- sounds pretty cool to me...unless you bought it for your kids of course....

BenSkywalker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I have the set and four kids(= already watched it twenty to thirty times) and haven't seen anything like what you are talking about.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Ben

It wasn't all of them, it was a problem limited to several thousand sets of DVDs, and from I've heard, the were mainly in certain retailers in the northwestern states.

Raspewtin

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
Supposedly most of the problomatic ones were at West Coast Costco's. On the problem ones, it's roughly 5 mins into ch 22 I think.

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
wow, i hadn't heard anything about that....i have the set and haven't noticed it, but i haven't watched 2 through yet....i've watched the commentary on it since i'd seen it a bunch b/f i got my set, and the commentary has nothing