Tourette's Guy is dead

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
I searched for Tourrette's and got nothing, so I guess no one else posted this yet...it appears as though the Tourrette's guy of internet video fame has passed away.

From the website http://www.tourettesguy.com/index2.html

August 4, 2007

A couple of days ago we received some terrible news about Danny. Late last week Danny passed away.

About a month ago Danny was involved in a bad car accident. He had been out of the hospital for a couple of days staying with a friend when he suffered some medical complications. He unexpectedly passed away in the night.

We here at TourettesGUY.com are deeply saddened by this news as we love Danny. The reality of Danny's death hasn't sunk in yet, even a few days later. It is our burden to share this news with you - the millions of fans who also love Danny.

In about a week we will be putting the videos back up. We thought about taking the site down for good, but Danny's videos are already all over the internet and we felt that we could do some good with the site. We will be releasing all the videos along with one last new video in a high quality DVD format in memory of Danny. This DVD will be free to download, but you will also be able to purchase a physical copy. All proceeds from the DVD will go to Danny's family.

When the site is completely back up, we will have a service enabling you to send your condolences. We would also like to hear how Danny has positively influenced your life. Please be respectful, and send your letters to letters@tourettesguy.com. Shortly, we will be posting a letter from the person who discovered Danny.

We will miss you Danny!!! May you finally rest in peace.

The Big Admin.

wheresmybacon

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2004
Bob Saget!
rose.gif
:(

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: JoeKing
So did he really have Tourette's? Or was he acting.

I think he had mild tourette's, but he was acting. According to the website the last video he posted was obviously a hammed up performance. I'm wondering if he's even really dead, or did he get sick of doing it.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
I never found his stuff funny. Actually, I had a hard time believing any of it was real.

I had a friend who really had a bad case of Tourette's ... you could easily tell this guy was scripted... He may have had Tourette's but he definetely exagerated a great bit.

Crucial

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2000
It's all a bunch of fake BS and I'm sure the death is too. Probably just needed a way out of the shtick since people probably recognize him too much now.

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
wow...I just watched one of his videos last night. I found pretty much all of the stuff funny even if it was fake/scripted.

"Suck my D*c# or C_ck!" RIP Tourette's Guy

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
there was something wrong with him, I just discovered his videos on youtube a few weeks ago, he did perform for the camera but I think his Son put him in situations that aggravated him and caused him to flare up. When he told his son he was grounded because he didn't think the Garbage Disposal didn't sound like Chewbacca takin a shit. HOW can you write that? Some of it seemed scripted, but some was just too crazy. I got a kick out of Danny and his Tony The Tiger shirt and neck brace. He might have liked to ham it up for the camera, but it wasn't all acting watching him it's pretty obvious he had problems. And I think every video had the disclaimer he was drinking prior to taping.

Ir when he called the Colgate Toothpaste hotline and they're playing Sting's Every Breath You Take "I hope this is the Puff Daddy version, and not that Sting piece of SHIT!" *listen* *nods head* *hears Sting's voice *rolls eyes and looks pissed "AWH SHIT!" you can't write that :)

now I'm going to make like a Banana AND SHHHIIITTTT!
R.I.P. Tourettes guy...

BMdoobieW

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
i've watched a few eps. was mildly funny. definitely different. i also couldn't tell whether it was real or fake but i was leaning toward fake.

Nov 5, 2001
Tourette's has a WIDE range of symptoms. Some people have minor muscle twitches, others will launch into a tirade. Never seen this guy though.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
it had parts that were obviously scripted, but if he's 100% acting, he's as good as Hanks playing Forrest or Hoffman playing Rain Man. I never spent much time dwelling on what was real and what was not real in the videos, I just laughed my ass off.

"taking a piss out a window, and taking a shit out a window are two different things!" I really thought about that and strange yes, but that's some real wisdom :)

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Let me tell you about a squirrel.. They have ballz! And they don't give a shit!

imo, he had Tourette's.. that nervous way he talked sounded exactly like a friend of mine who has Tourette's..

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: brxndxn
Let me tell you about a squirrel.. They have ballz! And they don't give a shit!

imo, he had Tourette's.. that nervous way he talked sounded exactly like a friend of mine who has Tourette's..

let me tell you about a porcupine's balls....they're small...AND THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT