Tough to watch: Reward offered in brutal Millburn home invasion robbery caught on vid

Feb 16, 2005
$5,000 reward? That's fucking pathetic. I hope they ruin this punk. Beating up a woman like that, in front of her toddler child no less.

dali71

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
If the police find that piece of shit, I hope he resists arrest and gets put down like the rabid dog that he is.

Lalakai

Golden Member
Nov 30, 1999
bump to the top.

rarely do I see the threads that need to be kept in front of people, but this is one of them

Sep 7, 2009
The sad part, and something to keep in mind, is that this sort of thing happens all the time but we don't hear about it due to sexual assault victims not wanting their names and story plastered all over the front page.

Women who get raped usually don't want any of it publicized.

Many people would be blown away at how often 2-3 thugs break in and gang rape a woman before beating her senseless then robbing her home, but she doesn't want that stigma following her so it's never made public.

Feb 10, 2000
The sad part, and something to keep in mind, is that this sort of thing happens all the time but we don't hear about it due to sexual assault victims not wanting their names and story plastered all over the front page.

Women who get raped usually don't want any of it publicized.

Many people would be blown away at how often 2-3 thugs break in and gang rape a woman before beating her senseless then robbing her home, but she doesn't want that stigma following her so it's never made public.

This was not a sexual assault.

In my experience the sexual assaults that go unreported (assuming that's what you're implying) tend to involve either date rape or child victims, not strongarm home invasions involving rape. If what you're implying by "made public" is that rapes receive distinctively less media coverage than other types of home invasions, that has certainly not been my experience, and in any case that is not really a decision driven by the victim's preferences but rather by those of news producers. These kinds of home-invasion crimes are not usually the subject of a ton of media coverage generally unless someone dies - presumably the reason this one was is that there was a nanny-cam video.

Sep 7, 2009
My point is that this is not some isolated incident.

Everyone is upset not realizing that this is not a terribly uncommon thing, and my point about the thug rape crews is that this is actually not all THAT bad of an incident compared to what often goes unreported.

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Was he beating someone upstairs?? You can hear a girl screaming upstairs.. my fucking god, this is so damned brutal, I hope that peice of shit gets killed. That poor woman, and her child his is hiding her face behind a pillow scared to death, seeing her mom being brutally beaten. God damn this makes me so mad, I want to punch a wall right now!!

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
I hope he comes over to Delaware and tries to break into my home, while I'm in it. An unarmed pussy who beats defenseless women... my 1911 and I can guarantee it'll be a pretty one-sided attempted robbery.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I had to go take a quick walk and cool off after watching that. Haven't wanted to end someone this bad in a long time.

I'll wager many seeing that vid feel the same way. I can only hope karma catches up to that animal, and he spends the rest of his pathetic life in wheel chair breathing and eating through tubes.

Please someone catch that guy.

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
Ok so do the lib gun grabbers think this is "enough force" to justify shooting the thug?

Here in NJ: had she done that, he police are required by law to arrest. She would then be jailed, arraigned, and would have to post bond to secure release pending her grand jury. Also, Millburn is a pretty nice town, and given she has the income to live there it's unlikely the courts would grant a public defender. The fiscal realities associated with the process means more than likely the family would lose their home and whatever other assets the family might possess in order to pay for her defense. Even in the case the shooting were found to be justifiable.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Here in NJ: had she done that, he police are required by law to arrest. She would then be jailed, arraigned, and would have to post bond to secure release pending her grand jury. Also, Millburn is a pretty nice town, and given she has the income to live there it's unlikely the courts would grant a public defender. The fiscal realities associated with the process means more than likely the family would lose their home and whatever other assets the family might possess in order to pay for her defense. Even in the case the shooting were found to be justifiable.
That's just plain stupid. What kind of effed up mind things that's the way things should be done?

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
That's just plain stupid. What kind of effed up mind things that's the way things should be done?

The law here says anytime a firearm is involved, the police can't let anyone go. There's no distinction made as far as causality, circumstance, or justification. That's for the courts.

As far as 'what kind of minds' - the answer is "elected ones".

Sep 7, 2009
The law here says anytime a firearm is involved, the police can't let anyone go. There's no distinction made as far as causality, circumstance, or justification. That's for the courts.

As far as 'what kind of minds' - the answer is "elected ones".

That mindset comes from the left wing liberal agenda.

We see it in the forum all the time... They don't care about right or wrong, only doing what our Dear Leader asks of them. Moral/immoral, makes no difference.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006

Thats fucking insane. So hypothetically if this woman had a pistol on her person her choice would have been potential financial ruin or potential death or her and/or her child or just pray that he only beats the ever living fuck out of her like he did?

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
Thats fucking insane. So hypothetically if this woman had a pistol on her person her choice would have been potential financial ruin or potential death or her and/or her child or just pray that he only beats the ever living fuck out of her like he did?

Correct.

On the positive side, the state recognizes a form of castle doctrine and acknowledges that ideal in the context of an affirmative defense against the homicide/manslaughter charges said homeowner would face at their grand jury and (potentially) trial.

But in reality, you're far better off grabbing your kids, jumping out the nearest window and abandoning your home.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
Message to da libruls:

New Jersey Brady Campaign score: 72

What do you idiot dumbed down sheeple morons expect. You know how many states score higher than New Jersey?

New Frickin Turdball York, home of even more dumbed down idiot zombie gun fearing morons just itching to be raped and beaten.

All you stupid morons clamoring for more and more abuse of the 2nd amendment, you may as well have been in that room taking part in the beating, because its as much your own pathetic fault for being so stupid. What really gets me is how you pathetic minions actually feel something for these victims, yet you have absolutely no remorse about how you allow and support this nazi stalinist disarmament propaganda which invariably leads to exactly these sorts of events. Most of you have been raised on a steady diet of it since your first day of kindergarten in the indoctrination camps. And you still dont see it for what it is. How pathetic is that?

"The laws adopted by the Weimar Republic intended to disarm Nazis and Communists were sufficiently discretionary that the Nazis managed to use them against their enemies once they were in power" - Clayton Cramer

That is exactly why you do not tolerate any abuse of the 2nd amendment, including the 1968 gun control act.

How many of you gun grabbing idiots think that that this sort of thing happens just as often in towns like Kennesaw, Georgia?

Last edited:

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

And it'd be worth it. In this case, the guy didn't kill her. But in how many others is that the case? How can the woman have known she'd survive in the midst of the beating?

Where were the cops to protect her? They were minutes away.