Tough-on-Crime Republican DA Charged With Ambushing, Raping Woman

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I wanna be angry, but I've seen so much hypocrisy from republicans in my life its impossible to get emotional any more.

Reactions: dawp

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Don't forget that he wasn't really that tough after all. He "refused to prosecute people for violating masks mandates." Making people wear masks? Terrible! Violently raping women? Eh, not so much.

Reactions: dawp

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
"I’d ask the public to withhold any negative judgment against him. He’s entitled to fairness and due process, and that’s all we can ask."

Tough on crime conservative insists he's entitled to what he's sought so diligently to deny from so many others.

Mar 11, 2004
Well that's fucked up thing for him to have done, allegedly. He sure seems like a winner! Damn its a two-fer, article mentions another PA DA (Republican...hmm seeing a trend here) resigned after he was outed for heinous sexual coercion behavior.

It just occurred to me that, Texas, after seeing anti-abortion right wingers get accused/convicted of rape will probably just abolish rape as a crime so that they can "get rid of all the rapists". And then they'll probably pass laws that they'll only apply if its a brown person that does it to a white woman (and it'll probably be "attempting to force an abortion" and "attempting to force inter-race mixing" and then probably "attempting to qualify for welfare child tax credits unlawfully" or some shit).

Reactions: Leeea

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Well that's fucked up thing for him to have done, allegedly. He sure seems like a winner! Damn its a two-fer, article mentions another PA DA (Republican...hmm seeing a trend here) resigned after he was outed for heinous sexual coercion behavior.

It just occurred to me that, Texas, after seeing anti-abortion right wingers get accused/convicted of rape will probably just abolish rape as a crime so that they can "get rid of all the rapists". And then they'll probably pass laws that they'll only apply if its a brown person that does it to a white woman (and it'll probably be "attempting to force an abortion" and "attempting to force inter-race mixing" and then probably "attempting to qualify for welfare child tax credits unlawfully" or some shit).
I love an optimistic outlook.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
As the church will attract pedophiles so will a political party, especially one devoted to tough on crime sentiment. The desire to protect God's reputation from being sullied by actions of his devotees protects offending priests as does loyalty to party reputation. Can't let it be known that the party of law and order is a magnet for criminals, the perfect place to hide behind massive pretense.