Totally Non-Racist Cartoonist Sues the Anti-Defamation League for . . . Defamation!

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
When will this carnage, this . . . holocaust . . perpretrated on completely innocent white male bigots end?

"Pro-Trump cartoonist Ben Garrison is suing the Anti-Defamation League for… defamation.

Garrison alleges in his suit that when the famed Jewish non-governmental organization called one of his cartoons about wealthy Democratic financier George Soros anti-Semitic, it cost him “embarrassment, humiliation, mental suffering, anguish, injury to his name and professional reputation,” as well as an invitation to a Trump White House event."

1594767778851.png

Who could possibly see any anti-semitism in this fine, upstanding cartoon? Probably only a lousy, dirty Jew! /s

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
When will this carnage, this . . . holocaust . . perpretrated on completely innocent white male bigots end?

"Pro-Trump cartoonist Ben Garrison is suing the Anti-Defamation League for… defamation.

Garrison alleges in his suit that when the famed Jewish non-governmental organization called one of his cartoons about wealthy Democratic financier George Soros anti-Semitic, it cost him “embarrassment, humiliation, mental suffering, anguish, injury to his name and professional reputation,” as well as an invitation to a Trump White House event."

View attachment 25870

Who could possibly see any anti-semitism in this fine, upstanding cartoon? Probably only a lousy, dirty Jew! /s
I'm still waiting for my Soros checks.

Any day now...

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
... injury to his name and professional reputation ...”

Ahem.

I wonder how he squares the circle of "I'm not an anti-semite but I think the Jews are behind everything and pulling all the strings".

Last edited: