Toronto area ATOTers

hypn0tik

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2005
I decided that I would go and was curious if anyone else would be going. Perhaps we can make a little meet and greet out of this?

Details

Mark Sunday, August 26th on your calendars everybody, because that?s when RedFlagDeals.com is holding our biggest event ever: The Bargain Hunter?s Picnic 2007! It?s taking place at the new Varsity Stadium in Downtown Toronto (map) and will feature awesome food, games, live music and freebies! This is an all ages event and it?s free to attend! If you want food, we will soon be selling food tickets for $5 AND with your food ticket you will get a goodie bag full of freebies! Perhaps best of all, all proceeds from the ticket sales are going to the Starlight Starbright Children?s Foundation!

This will be a great opportunity to meet the people who run RedFlagDeals.com as well as your fellow Bargain Hunters!

Check back soon for more details!

Update:

Tickets are on Sale NOW!

Tickets are on sale now! All proceeds from the ticket sales are going towards Starlight Starbright Children?s Foundation and you?re getting much more than a hamburger or hot dog for your $5! The menu includes chicken, ribs, salads, pop, and desert PLUS you will get a goodie bag full of freebies from our sponsors! We can serve a limited number of people, so we cannot guarantee food or a goodie bag to those who don?t preregister.

If you don?t plan on eating, but you will be attending, please RSVP! By RSVPing you will be eligible to be randomly drawn to play games that we will be running and you will be eligible to win prizes!

Cliffs:

Date: Aug. 26, 2007
Time: 1230 - 1630
Free admission but you MUST RSVP.
If you want food, it's $5 CAD. All proceeds go to charity.

Any interest?

Firebot

Golden Member
Jul 10, 2005
I'm an RFDer but that's more of an RFD forum thing though:p. Don't know if I'll be going.

hypn0tik

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2005
Originally posted by: Firebot
I'm an RFDer but that's more of an RFD forum thing though:p. Don't know if I'll be going.

Well yeah. I just thought I'd throw it out there in case there might have been interest. Seems like there isn't though.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Never, on the grounds that we're actually expected to pay for tickets. :p

Honestly I wouldn't go anyways because, well, lame. :p

Firebot

Golden Member
Jul 10, 2005
Originally posted by: yllus
Never, on the grounds that we're actually expected to pay for tickets. :p

Honestly I wouldn't go anyways because, well, lame. :p

Admission is free actually, this is RFD after all:p.