TorchLight 2 / World Of Tanks Clan recruitment

vmarkx3

Sep 19, 2001
We're looking to branch into TorchLight 2.

Just looking for social and mature players who like to have fun gaming.
The group has been around since 2007 and has 60+ members (mostly playing World of Tanks)

We have a nice website with a forum, a TeamSpeak 3 voice server with 512 slots, and no dues ever.

http://www.teamhype.co.cc

If your interested in joining, please PM me or apply online

Last edited:

superccs

Dec 29, 2004
Do you guys clan war in WoT?

I still have yet to find a clan I can actually stand being in.... : /

vmarkx3

Sep 19, 2001
We participated in Clan Wars for a bit, but didnt work out for us.
Some members were serious while others didnt want to dedicate the 3-4hrs a night for training and special battles. Didnt help that our CW lead was an odd ball who didnt care too much about winning. Trust me, taking tier 5-6 tanks against tier 10 tanks is not smart, plain and simple. So after couple months of CW, we stopped and about 20 members left the group. The CW lead decided to start his own group. Couple went to the new group while others joined much more serious CWs clans.

Trust me.. CW is not worth it. It makes the game feel like a 2nd job with a insane amount of drama with it. who plays, who get gold, who to attack, where to attack, what tanks are needed, strats, you try to make it fair for everyone but in the end no one is happy.

Good portion of the social / casual gaming members stayed with the group and frankly we're much better off then before. There is much less drama and pressures. We platoon and do tank companies, typically there are 5-10 members on at any given time.

WoT is free to play, but if you want to compete in CW then get ready to pay for gold ammo! Obviously this creates a issue, where the game becomes a pay2win. Arty gold ammo is ridiculous, the gold ammo is designed to be heat sinking so you dont need great skills to hit your targets. They should have a hardcore mode for CW, 1 shot 1 kill and no one has any advantages like gold ammo to make sure the more skilled players and team strategies win the battles.

If you interested causal / social clan who just enjoys playing the game together, PM me.