Topre Realforce RGB Premium keyboard

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Granted I am not the best picture taker or have the best camera.

FaLOGHQ.jpg

c0eHUPX.jpg

faffyKU.jpg

dFfwFkK.jpg

jMfahwR.jpg

m25rBCa.jpg

S3cvPdG.jpg

0DJDnNe.jpg

dmhm7Bi.jpg

ljujKHg.jpg

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
i just love how NONE of those pictures shows up on my work PC.

shame, because i'm seriously considering buying a topre, £200 just to see what the fuss is all about, but i really want a full-sized model with uniform 55g weighting, which is harder to find than a rollerblading unicorn.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
i just love how NONE of those pictures shows up on my work PC.

shame, because i'm seriously considering buying a topre, £200 just to see what the fuss is all about, but i really want a full-sized model with uniform 55g weighting, which is harder to find than a rollerblading unicorn.

I got it for $150

Dranoche

Jul 6, 2009
Have you messed with the variable actuation point? Curious how the different settings feel.

I love my Topre board, have a Novatouch with Hypersphere rings, Leopold side print PBT caps, and Corsair WASD caps. The Corsair caps sometimes feel funny when typing, but since I primarily game with that board the benefit of being able to always feel the proper placement seems outweighs the negatives. Been thinking of getting a Realforce for work so I can see how a "real" Topre board compares to the Novatouch.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
was that for me or for OP? i dont think the variable actuation changes the weighting of the key, that's down to the spring.

Dranoche

Jul 6, 2009
was that for me or for OP? i dont think the variable actuation changes the weighting of the key, that's down to the spring.

For OP. I know the resistance doesn't change, but I was curious if there was a perceived change in typing accuracy or responsiveness between the different settings, or at least the highest and lowest. I suppose that's highly dependent upon the individual and whether or not they bottom out when typing.