Top terrorist hunter?s divisive views

Oct 16, 1999
We know how Bush & Co. treat people with dissenting views, this is probably a good indication of just what views Bush & Co. themselves hold.

Boykin also routinely tells audiences that God, not the voters, chose President Bush: ?Why is this man in the White House? The majority of Americans did not vote for him. Why is he there? And I tell you this morning that he?s in the White House because God put him there for a time such as this.?

http://www.msnbc.com/news/980764.asp?0cv=CB10&cp1=1

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Jeebusss!!!!!!!!!! I think I am going to be sick. Deputy undersecratary of defense...

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
Yeah, monarchs were appointed by God. So was Son of Sam who went around shooting people in New York because God told him to.

JackStorm

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2003
omg...if this guy isn't a perfect exemple of a religius extremist, I don't know what is... the statments he made like "They?re after us because we?re a Christian nation.? and "Well, you know what I knew, that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God, and his was an idol." are extremly disturbing. And after those staments he comes out in the end and says "I don?t want ? to be misconstrued. I don?t want to come across as a right-wing radical." umm hello!? what the hell is this guy thinking. Pretty much everything he's said reeks of extremism. And this guy is deputy undersecretary of defense? ugh...I get chills down my spine just thinking about this guy in a possition of power...

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
I rather believe in reincarnation or UFOs than this right wing headcase. ;)

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Wow, we're a Christian nation eh? When did that happen? Is there mandatory registration now for non-Christians?

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
:beer: to this guy and a :beer: to our pharaoh: George W Bush

When do we start constructing a pyramid so GWB can transcend to the heavens when he passes away?

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Gonad the Barbarian
We know how Bush & Co. treat people with dissenting views, this is probably a good indication of just what views Bush & Co. themselves hold.

Boykin also routinely tells audiences that God, not the voters, chose President Bush: ?Why is this man in the White House? The majority of Americans did not vote for him. Why is he there? And I tell you this morning that he?s in the White House because God put him there for a time such as this.?

http://www.msnbc.com/news/980764.asp?0cv=CB10&cp1=1

That is exactly right. G-d did place Bush in the white house. In the Torah Code it speaks of the 2000 Presidential Election and it says "President Bush, President by mistake, in error". It also says "A judge will rule now, evil will be done to you." and "G.W. Bush, President in the end of days" as well as "war of Bush, the evil that will befall you in the end of days, the nations under all of heaven". These can be found in Michael Drosnin's book "Bible Code II" on pp. 187-199.
So you see, Bush is the perfect man for the job. He was ordained by G-d to bring about armageddon. Don't you feel much more comfortable now that you know Bush is working to kill us all? :)
Flame away! You don't have to believe me or the Torah Code, but the evidence is there and you can look it up yourself if you don't want to believe me.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
So Flyermax, does that make Gee Dubya the antichrist? Or is he simply the bringer of Armageddon and hell on earth? I just want to make sure I'm clear on the facts here. :)

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002
This summer, Boykin was promoted to deputy undersecretary of defense, with a new mission for which many say he is uniquely qualified: to aggressively combine intelligence with special operations and hunt down so-called high-value terrorist targets including bin Laden and Saddam.
To catch a zealot you need a zealot? Maybe?

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
So Flyermax, does that make Gee Dubya the antichrist? Or is he simply the bringer of Armageddon and hell on earth? I just want to make sure I'm clear on the facts here. :)

I have argued in the past that Dubya is the Antichrist, but I must confess he may not be the literal Antichrist. He certainly does have the "spirit of antichrist" in him though. Claiming to be a born-again Christian all-the-while persecuting his fellow man and leading us down the road of destruction.