Top Gear vid: Lamborghini Miura, Countach, and Gallardo

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Text... whole episode... 200MB... 60mins... :D

A bit old... 11/13... dunno if it was posted already. If its was... :p you.

opticalmace

Golden Member
Oct 22, 2003
i saw the lambo gallardo up close and personal at the CES this year...

there was also a murcielago. that car was definitely droolworthy, more so than the gallardo

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by: opticalmace
i saw the lambo gallardo up close and personal at the CES this year...

there was also a murcielago. that car was definitely droolworthy, more so than the gallardo

I was at Hearst Castle last year, and there was a Murcielago parked in the lot. Seeing it was the highlight of the trip. It completely owned the castle :D

KokomoGST

Diamond Member
Nov 13, 2001
DL faster dammit! The ep where they run the Murc versus the Zonda S was a good show too.

Both cars are totally sweet... I find it really funny that most "modern" cars can wipe the floor with the Countach in all acceleration tests. Heck, even an Accord V6!

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002
Originally posted by: KokomoGST
DL faster dammit! The ep where they run the Murc versus the Zonda S was a good show too.

Both cars are totally sweet... I find it really funny that most "modern" cars can wipe the floor with the Countach in all acceleration tests. Heck, even an Accord V6!

are u sure??? the show said the countach can do 0-60 in 4.x seconds... the accord v6 cant do that

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: KraziKid
Why won't CableVision show Top Gear or BBC?

I often wonder that myself. I was lucky to have BBC World while in Greece this summer, and I really enjoyed their programs, especially the weekly dose of TopGear.

Can we get a petition going?

GalvanizedYankee

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2003
The Miura, the first production transverse rear engine car. I remember reading about it
in Road&Track, when it came out. Good vid and DL fast on DSL.

About half way in there is an interview w/Rich Hall and a comparison of four different
types of Mini Coopers(the new ones).:sun: