top chinese diver insults canadian diver hartley

summit

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2001
those commie bastards... i can't wait for my country to pwn them in the olympics

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
She is a little chunky.

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
The Chinese and North Korean diving teams have some skinny people. Their 17-18 year-old divers look like 11 year-old kids. They don't make the big splash when hitting the water. Less splash = more points.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Pocatello
The Chinese and North Korean diving teams have some skinny people. Their 17-18 year-old divers look like 11 year-old kids. They don't make the big splash when hitting the water. Less splash = more points.

That's cause they don't have food...

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
Originally posted by: silverpig

Chinese don't have food? :confused:

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001

no i heard that most of their food contains poison so they eat bark and twigs with occasional berries here and there....

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN

no i heard that most of their food contains poison so they eat bark and twigs with occasional berries here and there....

that's north korea with bark and twigs...

in china, the steam pork buns... are made of paper!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Pepsei

Wow, the Chinese government needs a Food Guide that explains Nutrition and the fact that just because it tastes ok and can be eaten doesn't mean it's Food. They can print it on Recycled Steam buns!!

Ya, I noticed that the Steam Bun maker was shutdown, but you gotta wonder if this dude was the only one making them.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004

Nice. It's no Haitian Dirt Cookie though. And yes, that is exactly what it sounds like.

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: sandorski

Wow, the Chinese government needs a Food Guide that explains Nutrition and the fact that just because it tastes ok and can be eaten doesn't mean it's Food. They can print it on Recycled Steam buns!!

Ya, I noticed that the Steam Bun maker was shutdown, but you gotta wonder if this dude was the only one making them.

<Wash>fresh bao, yum<Wash/> Too bad, that's not really fresh bao.

Epic Fail

Diamond Member
May 10, 2005

FAKE STORY

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: yamadakun

FAKE STORY

I dunno whether to think it's Chinese government propaganda or if the reporter really faked the story

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: yamadakun

FAKE STORY

The Chinese cops beat the truth out of the reporter eh?

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Here's hoping that she slips on the platform and catches her jaw on the edge on the way down. :beer:

ChaoZ

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2000
I don't why you guys are getting so offended. It's not like we don't hear people calling each other fat all the time.