Tonight's Smallville Episode 05-18-2005... [ Exclusive 8-min. preview of the movie Batman Begins airs during the show! ]

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Mother Fvcker!!!!!!

Fvck that just way to much of a cliff hanger for a season finale!!!!

dragonballgtz

Banned
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by: blazert40
Mother Fvcker!!!!!!

Fvck that just way to much of a cliff hanger for a season finale!!!!

QFT

I was starting to think that Smallville was getting boring but with this Season Finale I have new hopes for it next season

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: supafly
oh g'damn, batmans suit is gonna be CG in the movie.. boo

Huh? didn't look CG to me.

I have some hopes for this movie, hopefully it will be done some justice this time around.

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004

I have some hopes for this movie, hopefully it will be done some justice this time around.

It was when he was walking through the hall with the bats flying around... I didn't notice it any other time..

middlehead

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004

It was when he was walking through the hall with the bats flying around... I didn't notice it any other time..
Indeed. And that's more because of the bats than the suit.

I do like how they're making it more clear that his tech is prototypes from the company rather than personal fabrication. I've not read many Batman books, but it always seemed like they were passing the stuff of as manual creations.

"To Be Continued" season finales suck tremendously.

abc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
[Jason] I'm having what you'd call a bad day! [/Jason] :Q

LOL i know... they dolled him up with alot of dirt and hollywood blood there... he did look f'ed up real good.... was laughing when he first came on the scene.

But what happened to Clark it's like he got squirted out of earth...

Felt like how Neo just zapped into the Architect's room in the Matrix.

What's that big ship that ripped up that plot of land?

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
the smallville season finales are always strange.

this one didn't feel like it was such a cliffhanger as season 3 did, though.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: abc
[Jason] I'm having what you'd call a bad day! [/Jason] :Q

LOL i know... they dolled him up with alot of dirt and hollywood blood there... he did look f'ed up real good.... was laughing when he first came on the scene.

But what happened to Clark it's like he got squirted out of earth...

Felt like how Neo just zapped into the Architect's room in the Matrix.

What's that big ship that ripped up that plot of land?

I'd like to know as well abc, but I suppose we'll have to wait till next season! :(

Sheepathon

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
lol that was a small ass audience for a high school graduation, even for a school that size

The Wildcard

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 1999
Originally posted by: Sheepathon
lol that was a small ass audience for a high school graduation, even for a school that size

Haha yeah, and I guess at their high school, there is an equal number of girls and guys, since they have to pair off before getting their diplomas, lol.

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
I've got to say, this was the dumbest episode ever.
Firstly, whats up with the "24" ripp? retarded.

I really think the writters have simply forgotten how to write.
This whole season was put together in pieces. Random crap and stupid assumptions.

God, that last scene sucked ass. This finale just sliced through everything leaving everything, not even at its climax. Simply cut in half and they expect us to watch next season?
Stupid crap! I've been a fan since day 1, and I truely expected more last night.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Clark begins to piece together the reason he was sent to Earth after he has a nightmare that something horrible is going to happen to Smallville and heads to the cave to seek answers from Jor-El. His biological father tells him he must reunite the three crystals immediately or a disaster of epic proportions will befall the planet and even Clark won't be able to stop it. Meanwhile, Lex first helps Lana escape Smallville after the events of "Forever" then takes shocking action to get one of the crystals away from Lionel. Realizing the crystals are connected to Clark, Chloe tries to stop Lex from discovering the truth.

On its original airing, this episode ran 90 minutes and featured an exclusive 8-minute preview of the movie Batman Begins.

I am SO hoping the Batman movie doesn't suck. If it does, that'll pretty much be it for the Dark Knight on the big screen. DAMN those last two movies :|

Aug 23, 2000
The batman trailer looked awesome. As far as thje Smallville, as far as the audience in the crowd, remember that half the class is dead since the vllian of the week has taken a lot of them out.

mallik

Dec 25, 2001
Originally posted by: DannyLove
I've got to say, this was the dumbest episode ever.
Firstly, whats up with the "24" ripp? retarded.

I really think the writters have simply forgotten how to write.
This whole season was put together in pieces. Random crap and stupid assumptions.

God, that last scene sucked ass. This finale just sliced through everything leaving everything, not even at its climax. Simply cut in half and they expect us to watch next season?
Stupid crap! I've been a fan since day 1, and I truely expected more last night.

OK, that definately was NOT the dumbest episode ever. I know everybody is entitled to their opinion but I'm sure everybody can agree there have been dumber episodes (even looking back on this season alone).

And I think the reasons for this season being messed up had to do with Christopher Reeve dying and Margot Kidder not wanting to compromise his legacy (unless they paid her more money).

While I think this season could have been better, I thought it was pretty good and that finale was awesome. Next season looks promising.

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
Smallville, is that a place for little people or something? :p

Really looking forward to Batman though, finalyl got id of that retardd homosexual Joel Schumaker; you can thank him for the last several travesties in the franschise. i think this itteration holds alot of potential...

FreshPrince

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2001
just watched it..

1) why was clark's shirt under his robe at graduation so dirty?

2) whatever is inside the spaceship is evil correct? And the only way to stop it is by combining the 3 stones?! But it didn't stop the spaceship from crashing....so how will the fortress of solitude stop what's inside the spaceship?

3) Lana > Lois :)

Albis

Platinum Member
May 29, 2004
smallville and 24 are currently my only two shows that i watch every week without missing. other shows are usually recorded and watch em in my free time.

i love and hate the way each smallville season ends. i want to know what is going to happen so bad every year at this time.

oh hurry up and show us more smallville!!