Tonight's Nip/Tuck Episode [10-17-2006]...

49erinnc

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2004
Though I find Rosie highly annoying in any/every role, including herself, she has ever done, I felt she was superb two weeks ago on Nip/Tuck. Looking forward to her being back on tonight. This season has been pretty good thus far, though the whole gay theme with Christian is getting pretty silly.

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
man that girl is gorgeous before the carver i thought she was a 10 now shes more like a 8 , i cant get those damn images out my head..

shes one good lookin women still.

any1 know her name?

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Heller91
man that girl is gorgeous before the carver i thought she was a 10 now shes more like a 8 , i cant get those damn images out my head..

shes one good lookin women still.

any1 know her name?

Kelly Carlson

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Legendary
Kind of a meh episode, but next week looks fantastic.

It's starting to verge on bizarre, I think I may be losing interest. :(

And they*MUST* have number the left side of Burt Landau's face.. Larry Hagman isn't THAT good of an actor. :)

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
lack of download link so late after the episode has aired deeply saddens me. i suppose i will have to wait until they re-air it later this week.

HaxorNubcake

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: hdeck
lack of download link so late after the episode has aired deeply saddens me. i suppose i will have to wait until they re-air it later this week.

yeah I dunno what happened. I'm really disappointed

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Jinru
Good episode, can't believe Christian did that to Kimber... :|

Yeah, that kinda pissed me off. He at least didn't have to be such a dick about it.