Tonights Lesson

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Do not, under any circumstance, give dirtboy tequila. I can't be responsible for my behavior. :D

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: dirtboy
Do not, under any circumstance, give dirtboy tequila. I can't be responsible for my behavior. :D

Heh, I went out with a group of the girls I work with a few weeks ago and it seems that I get quite the friendly mood going when I've had about 4 Long Islands. Whod have thunk it?

*edited typo*

AmazonRasta

Banned
Dec 2, 2000
Yes, you can and should be held responsible for your behaviour. You knew exactly what tequila could do to you and the outcomes it could create, but yet you drank it anyways. Even though you are under the influence, you should still be held responsible. After all, you did decide to consume the tequila.

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: AmazonRasta
Yes, you can and should be held responsible for your behaviour. You knew exactly what tequila could do to you and the outcomes it could create, but yet you drank it anyways. Even though you are under the influence, you should still be held responsible. After all, you did decide to consume the tequila.

Even in my tequila induced state, I can still follow my original post which says, do not give dirtboy tequila. That means, don't buy it or give it to me. It has nothing to do with me buying it. :D Good thing for buddies. :D