Tonight's Eureka Episode [08-27-2010] - [Episode #0408, "The Ex-Files."]...

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Oh villainy. Sweet proper villainy. How I've missed you.:D

Edit: And the insider is either one of two things: a non-recurring character, or one of the only 2 recurring characters that didn't go back in time. That really narrows down the list...

Last edited:

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Oh villainy. Sweet proper villainy. How I've missed you.:D

Edit: And the insider is either one of two things: a non-recurring character, or one of the only 2 recurring characters that didn't go back in time. That really narrows down the list...

I thought it was plain who was the insider.

btw
Stark: Well, I know I'm not a vampire.
:)

ViRGE

Oct 9, 1999
Really? It took be a while (and a completely random event) to realize it. I mean, you're thinking Grace, right?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000

btw
Stark: Well, I know I'm not a vampire.

Really? It took be a while (and a completely random event) to realize it. I mean, you're thinking Grace, right?

Oops. My thinking is different.
I don't see why it has to be a person who didn't go back in time. I assumed it was Dr. Old Spice as part of what he did for milfy shrink.

ViRGE

Oct 9, 1999
I don't see why it has to be a person who didn't go back in time. I assumed it was Dr. Old Spice as part of what he did for milfy shrink.
Well Old Spice is clearly in on it, but someone else also has to be on the inside in order for them to get the access code, the oscillator plans, etc. Old Spice is not the insider.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000

Well Old Spice is clearly in on it, but someone else also has to be on the inside in order for them to get the access code, the oscillator plans, etc. Old Spice is not the insider.

Ah. For some reason I didn't think of that. So, yeah, it could be Henry's wife. Though I wonder if Matt Frewer is going to make an appearance this season? He would be great as a bad guy.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
wow this show is still going strong. I completely lost interest (not common for me) during the 2nd season... too pleasantville for me.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
"So who is it that you're seeing?"
Dr. Old Spice: "A leggy blonde in a red dress"

Lol, I thought that was an interesting line at the time but totally glossed over the meaning.

As for the preview from the next episode...so are they planning on trying to restore every thing else to the original style with this other time machine?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
"So who is it that you're seeing?"
Dr. Old Spice: "A leggy blonde in a red dress"

Lol, I thought that was an interesting line at the time but totally glossed over the meaning.

As for the preview from the next episode...so are they planning on trying to restore every thing else to the original style with this other time machine?

D'oh! It went completely by me until I read it here. Great BSG reference!

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
btw I rewatched the epi and in the background of the computer lab on a large screen monitor it shows "Windows had recovered from a serious error...."

Oh, and Old Spice said lanky blonde not leggy blonde.