Tonight's Dr. Who & Battlestar Galactica Episodes [10-13-2006]...

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
omg it's thursday night already? can't wait 'till tomorrow night!! damn time flies.
I thought that since Col. Tigh's wife supposedly told the cylons on the whereabouts of the landing party, the humans will think Sharon betrayed them.
i wonder how this will turn out.

Horus

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2003
Should be interesting. Poor(?) sharon, people always beatin' on the poor toaster.

UTmtnbiker

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2000
Skin jobs FTW!

Enjoyed the episode...enjoyed the preview for next week even more. Looks like BS:Galactica and Pegasus are gonna throw down with some bullet heads.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Dr. Who was fun, nice to see Sarah Jane and K-9 from the original show.

"Forget the shooty dog thing" - Giles-monster :)

The BSG build-up has been interesting, hopefully it will lead to some good action-oriented episodes.

HomeAppraiser

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2005
Yea that's part of the story, he has gotten fatter and softer in the 14 months since New Caprica was setteled. Good thing Pegasus is also jumping in for the rescue since there should be more than one Cylon basestar in orbit.

drnickriviera

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: HomeAppraiser
Yea that's part of the story, he has gotten fatter and softer in the 14 months since New Caprica was setteled. Good thing Pegasus is also jumping in for the rescue since there should be more than one Cylon basestar in orbit.

Didn't they say there were 5 basestars? I don't see how the battlestars are supposed to take on 5 of them

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
Originally posted by: moks78
Apollo Adama...is he portrayed by the same actor last season? He looks fatter now.:)

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/video/index.php?cat=videoBlog&vid=26263

explanation there.

btw, that was an awesome, awesome episode.
Seriously, watching fat Lee is a riot, it's hard not to laugh out loud whenever he's on.:p

Anyhow, it was a good episode. I am looking forward to many, many explosions next week. I only hope they don't choose now to blow up the Pegasus.

HomeAppraiser

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2005
It's fiction. Maybe a few EMP nukes to disable the basestars. The Cylon leaders did say their resources were stretched pretty thin with the resistance blowing up centurians and ships left and right. Even the Cylons need steel to manufacture new ships. Maybe the other basestars are out scouting resources.

That tent city on New Caprica reminds me of a newly colonized world on the old Star Trek Birth of the Federation PC game. "Come on its taking 8 turns just to get one fusion generator built!"

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
Is Helo and Anastasia (D) together? he said "take care of our son"

I thought she was with Lee and he was with Sharon?

imported_Salvatore

Jul 9, 2004
I was under the impression that Galactica was going it alone, and Pegasus was going to be waiting for Galactica at a rendez-vous point. I'm not sure who's right, though, the people saying Pegasus and Galactica are going to New Caprica, or what I think.

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Salvatore
I was under the impression that Galactica was going it alone, and Pegasus was going to be waiting for Galactica at a rendez-vous point. I'm not sure who's right, though, the people saying Pegasus and Galactica are going to New Caprica, or what I think.

I thought only Galactica was going and Pegasus is staying behind. Didn't they say that they have 16 hrs or something like that?

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
Originally posted by: everman

I thought only Galactica was going and Pegasus is staying behind. Didn't they say that they have 16 hrs or something like that?

i think people are spoiling it from the previews...

AndyHui

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member<br>AT FAQ M
Oct 9, 1999
Mickey has some awesome lines in this one...

"It's every man's worst nightmare: the missus and the ex!"

"Oh my god, I'm the tin dog!!!"

Babbles

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2001
I just watched that Fat Apollo thing and that was pretty neat. I thought that maybe the actor actually gained weight.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003

You are right. Only Galactica is going to New Caprica. Apollo wanted to ensure the survival of humanity and his father wanted to try to rescue his people, even if it meant they would all die.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: maddogchen

"take care of his son"

admiral adama's son.

HomeAppraiser

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2005
Sorry, I watched the "Next time on Battlestar Galactica" after the last episode. Didn't know that was considered a spoiler.

moks78

Lifer
Jan 5, 2001
Originally posted by: ViRGE
Apollo Adama...is he portrayed by the same actor last season? He looks fatter now.:)

explanation there.

Seriously, watching fat Lee is a riot, it's hard not to laugh out loud whenever he's on.:p

Anyhow, it was a good episode. I am looking forward to many, many explosions next week. I only hope they don't choose now to blow up the Pegasus.

Missed last Friday's episode and just got to see the replay last night.

Lots of fighting and explosions comin' this Friday.:)

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: ViRGE

explanation there.

"Get your fat ass out of my office!"

Line of the season so far. :)

Mayfriday0529

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: maddogchen

"take care of his son"

admiral adama's son.

ohhh I forgot to write about this episode. Anyways yeah when Helo and Anastasia were talking it meant, take care of Lee and he will take care of the rest of the fleet.

That whole Sharon and the baby Hera part and trusting Admiral Adama is going to come back and bite them in the ass later on.

I hope Kara is just playing along, I mean she should take care of her kid but forcing her to lov that cylon sucks... the cylons have serious issues about "love".