Tonight's 24 Episode **Not Yet Confirmed (dorks)**

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
SPOILER ALERT... do not read on if you don't want to know what happened tonight...

holy mary mother of !%@&#*. It was her ?!?!?!

OOPs... wtf are you ppl doing starting the thread before the show's over.

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Everything now is a WHOLE LOT clearer. WOW!! :Q:):D

Best episode yet!

Best line yet: "You're Fired." I was literally cheering!

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
I surely hope they'll explain away all the plot holes that come about cuz of this.

As for other aspects of the show -

I own the same Motorola Startac, but I'll be damned if I can break a window with it. :)

David Palmer is so badass. Too bad in the real world he'd still be accused of something, merely by spending numerous occasions alone with that chick, and her being bitter now that she's fired.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Good, I'm not the only one who actually feels betrayed... you would think this was ONLY a tv show... think again. ;)

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
SO are we all gonna root for Terri to kick Nina's ass now, or will beauty still prevail? :eek:

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: RishiS
SO are we all gonna root for Terri to kick Nina's ass now, or will beauty still prevail? :eek:

Well, in that case, Kim will kick butt! :)

sohcrates

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2000
i thought we decided terri looked hot in that one episode where she came out of the shower...no?

and whatever happened to the pain in her side btw?

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: sohcrates
i thought we decided terri looked hot in that one episode where she came out of the shower...no?

Well yeah, but she's dry now. :) Ok ok, I guess if they face each other and it's raining outside, then I'll def. root for Terri. ;)

Spooner

Lifer
Jan 16, 2000
what a show...... what a show..........

Nina!!!!! Say it isn't so!!!!! Yelena? I hope they explain the plotholes and stuff surrounding Nina and everything.... it feels like we need like 5 more hours to explain all this!!!! ahhhhhhhh

Spooner

Lifer
Jan 16, 2000
Originally posted by: SaltBoy
Everything now is a WHOLE LOT clearer. WOW!! :Q:):D

Best episode yet!

Best line yet: "You're Fired." I was literally cheering!
I totally agree, Saltboy.......... go Palmer!

I knew he wasn't falling for that ugly-ass, keith lookalike beeotch, but i didn't expect him to fire her!!!

GREAT EPISODE!

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
keep in mind the first mole worked for Gaines, not Dresen...

Did anyone else hear them tell Bauer that they wanted their 100M back, and then when Bauer told Palmer he said 200M? Probably the crack I am on, but I was pretty sure that is what I heard...