Tonight's 24 Episode 05-01-2006...[Spoilers Inside once 24 airs EST, You have been warned!]

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Seems to have worked fine for the past 4 seasons, so let's just basically cut & paste again:

I'm starting this thread very early tonight to try and set up two little ground rules that many members have complained about before w/ previous 24 threads.

Please don't post anything about the next episode or a plot synopsis for the current episode until it has completely aired.

For example, at the end of tonight's show, they will run a preview of the next episode and many of the members here don't want to know this info; this thread should only be used to discuss events in tonight's episode and past episodes. Any other suggestions are welcome, thanks :)

If you missed any of the previous episodes from Season 1, Season 2, Season 3 or Season 4 catch up here:

Season 1 Episode Guide

Season 2 Episode Guide

Season 3 Episode Guide

Season 4 Episode Guide

Season 5 Episode Guide

20 Hours and 45 minutes till a new episode of 24: Season 5 :)

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
so last week we saw jack use the hood/cloak of invisibility to get on that plane which leads me to one conclusion...

there are snakes on the plane and jack intends to stop the threat. im impressed fox. beating samuel l jackson and new line to the punch!

edit: "we're running out of time with these snakes!"

QED

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2005
Originally posted by: anxi80
so last week we saw jack use the hood/cloak of invisibility to get on that plane which leads me to one conclusion...

there are snakes on the plane and jack intends to stop the threat. im impressed fox. beating samuel l jackson and new line to the punch!

:laugh:

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Unfortunately, 24's starting to lose its appeal...when they introduced the other people that the President is working with, I just went "meh".

I'll still watch though, no point in stopping now. :p

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
Unfortunately, 24's starting to lose its appeal...when they introduced the other people that the President is working with, I just went "meh".

I'll still watch though, no point in stopping now. :p

Yeah, they've introduced "the guys behind the plot" half or more of the way through the season almost every season.

I love 24, but part of me wants this to be the last season so they don't ruin it any more than they have this season. At the minimum, they need to make Jack a minor character or give a different character the position of being the focus of activity for a few episodes. Tony would have been great to do this, Curtis would have been until they pussified him this season.

TONY IS F'ING IMMORTAL, YOU CAN'T KILL HIM OFF, ASSES. :( :( :(

edit: Zim must have been :beer:'d up for a week or something.

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001

cloak of invisibility... hahaha that's great :laugh:

I'm losing interest in this show

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
jack's hijacking a freaking plane..............
wtf is wrong with you people.................

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
Originally posted by: dighn

cloak of invisibility... hahaha that's great :laugh:

I'm losing interest in this show
Me too.:(

Special K

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
Originally posted by: SirStev0
jack's hijacking a freaking plane..............
wtf is wrong with you people.................

Huh?

He just wants the tape that proves President Logan's involvement with the Palmer assasination.