Tonight's 24 Episode 04-09-2007...[Spoilers Inside once 24 airs EST, You have been warned!]

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: Corbett
Originally posted by: eits
i KNEW audry wasn't dead! i knew it! whenever they said that she died in china, i was like, "shen... they staged it... she's being held by the chinese... watch"

LMAO! Wow Sherlock, you should be a private detective. Its called a foreshadowing, look it up.

as if you knew

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Actually, my wife and I thought the same thing, just didnt make as big a deal about it as you did lol!

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: fallenangel99
Yeah, people are saying that the whole Audrey storyline seems put together at the last minute especially since her show The Nine was cancelled so she was avaibable

Who cares, I'm just glad they aren't artificially extending the original plot for another 8 episodes because of constant escapes by the bad guy, which has happened every season up till now.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Actually, my wife and I thought the same thing, just didnt make as big a deal about it as you did lol!

well, you and your wife should be proud and should have made it known that you're both on the ball with things :)

bcterps

Platinum Member
Aug 31, 2000
Man once the music was playing at the end, you just knew Jack was going to take out all of those guys! It's funny, it's so unrealistic that Jack is such a bad ass, but it's so awesome to watch at the same time :)

This season of 24 is back on track now, there was a bit of a lull there in the middle, but the rest of the season is really looking up!

fallenangel99

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2001
Oh yeah, rest of the season is great. I've read teh spoilers upto episode 23 and a bit of episode 24. The end of episode 24 ends with a cliffhanger.

:)

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: eits

well, you and your wife should be proud and should have made it known that you're both on the ball with things :)

No, the thing is, we didnt need to make it known since we didnt think we were being "super smart" because we thought something may be up with Audrey to the extent that something may happen later on. It was pretty obvious actually!

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Oh yeah, rest of the season is great. I've read teh spoilers upto episode 23 and a bit of episode 24. The end of episode 24 ends with a cliffhanger.

WTF cant you read? No spoilers moron.

Special K

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000

WTF cant you read? No spoilers moron.

What? An episode of 24 ends in a cliffhanger? No way! I would have never guessed ;)

Thanks for the "spoiler" :| ;)