Tonight on FOX: Teenapalooza!!!

Mikal

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2001
Teen Choice Presents: Teenapalooza

"Pop artists perform top-selling hits at the event; with
Sisqo, Eden's Crush, Dream, Shaggy, Lil' Bow Wow,
Nelly, City High, Uncle Kracker."

And it was filmed right here in Virginia Beach last week!!! Woohoo!! .... Uh.....how embarrassing! Never mind!

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Is it odd, for a teenager like myself to be automatically nausiated with anything with the word "teen" or "palooza" in it?

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
omg, this is the kind of crap I totally dislike. just like kiss FM's WANGO TANGO! such crap with such crap music. I'm disgusted. And to think, my own jlh attended the wango crapo event, i'm a bit disappointed in her!

danny~!

RaoulDuke

Banned
Jan 1, 2001
shoot too bad i'll be busy listening to cool music from artists that know something about music.

Mikal

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2001
It all sounds like a Diner order: "Let me get a Shaggy Lil' Bow Wow on Uncle Kracker with a side of Eden's Crush!"

RaoulDuke

Banned
Jan 1, 2001

<< It all sounds like a Diner order: &quot;Let me get a Shaggy Lil' Bow Wow on Uncle Kracker with a side of Eden's Crush!&quot; >>

hehehe, i bet when you got it, it'd look all nice, but then taste like sh*t

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< It all sounds like a Diner order: &quot;Let me get a Shaggy Lil' Bow Wow on Uncle Kracker with a side of Eden's Crush!&quot; >>

ROTF! good one Mikal!

danny~!

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< anybody want me to tape it for them? >>

i rather tape my eye lids and watch Rosie and Oprah for the next week than see that teen crap

danny~!

kbm5

Banned
Feb 22, 2001
The REALLY scary thing is that there are a good number of teenyboppers who WILL watch this... :disgust:

Mikal

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2001
Lessee, some alternatives would be baseball on ESPN (Go Cubs!) and &quot;The Replacements&quot; on HBO at 7pm. &quot;I will survive!......&quot; :cool:

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
another alternative is to break your TV when the crap is on, seeing those idiot teens jumping up and down to what they consider music, and to what I consider crap

danny~!

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Come on now. We can't back Wagno Tango completely. I mean, at least on Sunday they had Aerosmith and The Bee Gees. You can't tell me you don't respect those two acts. As for the other acts, I completely agree they suck. Man, I can't WAIT till I'm 20 so I'm officially not a teenager anymore. One more year baby!