TONIGHT on AMC. !!THE ALIEN SAGA!!

kherman

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2002
American Movie Classics is having never seen before "making of" footage of the alien movies. It's on Wednesday(Nov 13) at 8 PM. In the commercial, Sigourney Weaver says, "I almost didn't go to the addition". Whatamistake that would have been for her career :) Should be good stuff. Also had some cuts of special effects stuff in the commercial.

It's 2 hours and 15 minutes long

It's marked on my calender. Can someone go hunt don the official info on the net for me :)
"In space, no one can hear you scream." The cracking of the alien egg in the theatrical trailer for Ridley Scott's 1979 masterpiece, Alien, ushered in a whole new era of science fiction, and created one of the most suspenseful films of all time. The Alien Saga presents the first-ever behind-the-scenes look at all four Alien movies in the series--including screen tests, outtakes, home movies and exclusive interviews with members of cast and crew, and film historians.

Darien

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2002
I wish I got AMC...:(

I don't even get Veteran's Day off from school...

...grrr...

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
The movies are great and I think I'll watch it.

I just bought the Alien Legacy DVD Box Set. Came in yesterday. :)

kherman

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2002
Originally posted by: aves2k
The movies are great and I think I'll watch it.

I just bought the Alien Legacy DVD Box Set. Came in yesterday. :)

Bought my box set about a month ago. Only watched the original and watched the original with director commentary. it's good stuff!!!!

kherman

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Emos
<bump> It's on right now! Awesome show so far :)

I watched it and the stuff on the first two movies was cool, then they got to the third and fourth movie. Those two wern't as good IMHO. I think the first half of the special was very cool that covered Alien and Aliens.

Karl