Tommy Robinson Arrested For Filming Child Grooming Gang

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SirCanealot

Jan 12, 2013
Incorruptible.

DEAR GOD MAN!

Okay, I believe his first conviction was for filming INSIDE a court, but I don't know anything more past that (and I do like to go by the facts, unlike you). At this time, the judge told him if he breaks the law any more, he will be going to jail. Very simple.

Now, the court case he went to involved multiple trials. I don't see anyone having broke this down very simply for you.

Let's say there's two trials: A and B. Both involve the same group and both are the same charges (let's say...stealing cheese wheels!! :O). There's full media coverage.

Trial A is first. The people in A are found guilty; the media reports this. Trial B starts. The jury has read the media coverage of A and therefore just assumes the people under B are guilty too (even though in this case they are actually innocent!). So everyone under trial B has been denied a fair trial and been wrongly convicted :(

This is what Tommy was trying to do; mess up a trial against some very bad people.

Now why would he do a thing like that? And if it's so unfair, why did he plead guilty?

Edit: By the way, as a 'leftist' I want to believe in a free and fair society at all, meaning that the people you are referring to as 'leftists' probably aren't just 'leftists'. Unfortunately if you use a simple 2-side system to refer to a vast spectrum, this is where confusion happens ¬_¬

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
Don't let the facts get in the way of your pity-me-poor-victim conspiracy-theories.

Its not a conspiracy theory, its the truth. Can you explain why it took so long for these child rapists supported by the liberals to be arrested and go to court? Its because the government didn't want to do anything for fear of being accused of racism.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Its not a conspiracy theory, its the truth. Can you explain why it took so long for these child rapists supported by the liberals to be arrested and go to court? Its because the government didn't want to do anything for fear of being accused of racism.

Which has to do with this dum dum in what way?

Apr 27, 2012
Which has to do with this dum dum in what way?

Its very important to this case. These rape gangs were operating for YEARS without the government stopping them because they were afraid people would call them racist. The victims families kept telling the police only to be ignored. They even called them Asian gangs which was a total smear on Asians and towards members of the Sikh and Hindu community.

It was Tommy Robinson who brought the attention to what was going on and the government was finally forced to arrest these leftist scumbags but this put a target on him though. The government didn't want to do anything and because of Tommy they wanted to go after him as punishment. There are thousands of people protesting on the streets demanding this man be released and now more attention is being brought to the barbaric treatment of Tommy Robinson.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Its very important to this case. These rape gangs were operating for YEARS without the government stopping them because they were afraid people would call them racist. The victims families kept telling the police only to be ignored. They even called them Asian gangs which was a total smear on Asians and towards members of the Sikh and Hindu community.

It was Tommy Robinson who brought the attention to what was going on and the government was finally forced to arrest these leftist scumbags but this put a target on him though. The government didn't want to do anything and because of Tommy they wanted to go after him as punishment. There are thousands of people protesting on the streets demanding this man be released and now more attention is being brought to the barbaric treatment of Tommy Robinson.

Again, they are being prosecuted. This dum dum was jeopardising the prosecution of the bastards.
The fucktards involved in the city council and police have been dealt with.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Don't let the facts get in the way of your pity-me-poor-victim conspiracy-theories.

And incorruptible doubles down on the principle that repeating a lie often enough makes it into the truth.

Reactions: thraashman

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

You are changing the subject there, though. That scandal has no relevance to Robinson's behaviour in this case. These people _are_ being prosecuted, and he was jeopardizing that with his self-aggrandizing behaviour.

And that's a whole other discussion, the 'fear of being accused of racism' was only a part of the issue. Traditional classism and sexism was also a major part. And British cops don't shoot people dead at anything like the frequency as American ones, but they are far from perfect and are too often very reluctant to actually do their jobs.

Nov 25, 2013
You are changing the subject there, though. That scandal has no relevance to Robinson's behaviour in this case. These people _are_ being prosecuted, and he was jeopardizing that with his self-aggrandizing behaviour.

And that's a whole other discussion, the 'fear of being accused of racism' was only a part of the issue. Traditional classism and sexism was also a major part. And British cops don't shoot people dead at anything like the frequency as American ones, but they are far from perfect and are too often very reluctant to actually do their jobs.

You are trying to have a rational discussion with a sock. It generally doesn't accomplish much.

Apr 27, 2012
What kind of dumbass believes "liberals", "Leftists" or "globalists" want anything to do with Sharia law? How are these fools even able to string those 2 things together????

Whenever sharia law is criticized the liberals get upset and call people racist/islamophobes. They refuse to condemn them. Its the left that supports sharia law.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Whenever sharia law is criticized the liberals get upset and call people racist/islamophobes. They refuse to condemn them. Its the left that supports sharia law.

So stay on topic? This is about dum dum Robinson, not Sharia Law. And no, I do not support Sharia Law, but if both parties agree to Sharia Law mediation, the government can't do anything about it.

P.S. You probably didn't notice, but you have turned into a SJW that you hate so much.

Last edited:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Ok. Well, you have blanket permission from me (a liberal) to criticize Sharia law all you want. Same goes for Wahhabiism, Salafiism, or any other ultraconservative Islamist group that seeks to replace the secular state with a caliphate.

I only ask that you not peddle BS about parts of the US being "under Sharia law" already...

Reactions: darkswordsman17

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
You are trying to have a rational discussion with a sock. It generally doesn't accomplish much.

With respect, I seriously doubt any posts on here accomplish much, so that's not really a killer point. At most they clarify one's own thoughts on a topic.

And, conversely, what's the point in getting angry with an automaton?

Today I feel like making rational arguments. Not being pious about it - another day, another thread, my mood might be different.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
"The left" does not support ANY religious laws. They're secular, which you know quite well.
Meanwhile, you don't criticize sharia law, you demand that it and Islam be outlawed, and that all Muslims be tossed into gas chambers. But whatever..

Nov 25, 2013
With respect, I seriously doubt any posts on here accomplish much, so that's not really a killer point. At most they clarify one's own thoughts on a topic.

And, conversely, what's the point in getting angry with an automaton?

Today I feel like making rational arguments. Not being pious about it - another day, another thread, my mood might be different.

Different strokes. :)

Apr 27, 2012
Ok. Well, you have blanket permission from me (a liberal) to criticize Sharia law all you want. Same goes for Wahhabiism, Salafiism, or any other ultraconservative Islamist group that seeks to replace the secular state with a caliphate.

I only ask that you not peddle BS about parts of the US being "under Sharia law" already...

That's quite reasonable actually. The US is not under sharia law BUT there are some who do want it in the US though and there have been Islamist attacks on those who criticize Islam.

Feb 16, 2005
That's quite reasonable actually. The US is not under sharia law BUT there are some who do want it in the US though and there have been Islamist attacks on those who criticize Islam.
I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like muslims. I may be wrong about that, but I just have a gut feeling about it.

Reactions: Meghan54
Apr 27, 2012
Supporters of Tommy Robinson are still speaking out against what has happened to him. They interrupted a debate by sadiq khan who supports Tommy being put in jail.

The extremists threatened to slit his throat and nothing happened to them shows just what is wrong in England. Also he was on the sidewalk and not on the courthouse.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about-tommy-robinson

https://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/london/tommy-robinson-protesters-interrupt-sadiq-khan/