• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

ToMMTi Systems SSAA Tool - SSAA, Triple Buffer, Vsync, and Frame Cap in dx8-11

JAG87

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006

SHAQ

Aug 5, 2002
When I ran the program it said it couldn't find the driver or something. I use the control panel for now. It DOES work in OpenGL. In Doom 3 the specular aliasing is TOTALLY gone by using 4x on both AA and transparency supersampling. I use brilliant highlights to boost the specular(shinyness) and the bad aliasing it caused is no more. Nhancer would not work with straight supersampling on the 200 series. So this is a pretty big deal as it works on OpenGL,DX9-11. I haven't tried DX8 games yet.

Sylvanas

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2004
Wow theres always some crazy awesome German tool that comes around every so often :D. SSAA and Transparancy is sorely needed in UE3 games.

Bandit1

Jan 11, 2005
Thanks!Can anyone translate this?I think there's more detailed results in there .http://www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=481802 Fors ome wierd reason,i can't but it's related.

I tried this on bf2(dx9),hehe.It sure as heck feels smoother afterwards,somehow looks better,but being older programming i cant tel if the SSAA portion is working.The screenshots in the above link sure look nice tho.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY