Tom Steyer $10 million on an ad calling for Trump's impeachment

NAC4EV

Golden Member
Feb 26, 2015
This could get messy.

Steyer, a billionaire former hedge fund manager turned liberal environmentalist/activist, is now running a multi-million dollar TV ad campaign calling for the impeachment of Donald Trump, whom he describes as "dangerous," "a clear and present danger" and "mentally unstable."

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
He needs to buy up all the adspace during NASCAR Sundays. or Saturdays...whenever the fuck pro left-turning airs.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
If you want a real mind fuck, on MSNBC this add was directly preceded by and ad with some woman going on and on about how awesome the GOP tax plan is and how it's going to save her middle class family $1300 a year...and you need to call your reps and tell them you support the bill!!!!!.

Uhhhhhuh.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
I hope he spends his entire fortune on these ads. Regardless, as a former hedge fund manager, he will never redeem himself. He's a bad, bad man who took advantage of people to enrich himself. Pure scum. Ads won't mitigate the shame he should feel.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
I hope he spends his entire fortune on these ads. Regardless, as a former hedge fund manager, he will never redeem himself. He's a bad, bad man who took advantage of people to enrich himself. Pure scum. Ads won't mitigate the shame he should feel.

So if the pure scum is saying trump is scum, trump must be the scum that scum spits on.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Regardless, as a former hedge fund manager, he will never redeem himself. He's a bad, bad man who took advantage of people to enrich himself. Pure scum. Ads won't mitigate the shame he should feel.

So how does a sex offender, racist, multiple bankrupt, man-child and narcissist who can't go a full week without referring to his own popularity and/or complaining that he's being picked on and/or insulting others, all in one person, rate on your 'scum' scale?

If Trump possessed the ability to reflect accurately on his many flaws and read your post, I'm sure he'd be laughing his ass off.

Reactions: MajinCry

5to1baby1in5

Golden Member
Apr 27, 2001
An ad campaign will do nothing to impeach Trump. The only thing that will have a chance to work is winning the house.

It's funny though.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Aside from being a douchebag, whats he ACTUALLY done thats impeachable? I've heard a fuckload of accusations, and if even some of them turn out to be true, then I could see it happening. But as of right now no one has proven much of anything.

Reactions: OutHouse

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
who is this guy and why should we pay any attention to him.

Kennedy brought us WAY WAY WAY closer to nuclear war, All Trump has done is rattle the saber at that psycho in Korea and shown a little backbone.

Lying under oath is is why Clinton got impeached. did that moron forget that?

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Aside from being a douchebag, whats he ACTUALLY done thats impeachable? I've heard a fuckload of accusations, and if even some of them turn out to be true, then I could see it happening. But as of right now no one has proven much of anything.
Using the office of the presidency to personally enrich himself is probably impeachable if you ever get a house of congress willing to take it up.
However, for right now its mostly impeachment based on general incompetence and mental instability.

Holy crap, Democrats have a lot of money.
Actually both sides have a lot of money, though its hard to nail down spending/warchests due to shadow money, vague definitions of contributions, etc etc If you look at just documented contributions to candidates, GOP has about a 12% warchest advantage, but thats just one metric and doesn't account for super pac spending for this or that and etc.
https://capitalresearch.org/article/party-one-percent/

Last edited:

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002

trolling him is fun and easy, and the more time he spends on twitter the better

Wacky & totally unhinged Tom Steyer, who has been fighting me and my Make America Great Again agenda from beginning, never wins elections!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 27, 2017