Tom Brady's popularity a result of white supremacy - Liberal College Professor

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
If that was Obama on that transcript instead of Trump, would you still be of the same opinion? Of course not, which is why no one here takes you seriously.

I had some issues with Obama but generally thought he wasn't as bad of a president as conservatives make him out to be (kinda like Trump today with the liberals, only the liberals have it set to 11 where the conservatives were set to a 5). Why would this be different for him vs. Trump?

When Biden threatened to withhold money from the Ukraine until he got a prosecutor fired, no one seemed to care.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Because just like Trump's tax returns, there's nothing to see there, which is why the American public is not allowed to see them.

It is odd that Trump and his associates go to such enormous lengths to conceal information that would exonerate them.

Do you have any thoughts as to why that is?

• Haha
Reactions: Perknose

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
When Biden threatened to withhold money from the Ukraine until he got a prosecutor fired, no one seemed to care.
The prosecutor who the entire western world wanted removed because he *wasn't* prosecuting corruption, you mean?

Reactions: Burpo

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I had some issues with Obama but generally thought he wasn't as bad of a president as conservatives make him out to be (kinda like Trump today with the liberals, only the liberals have it set to 11 where the conservatives were set to a 5). Why would this be different for him vs. Trump?

You didn't answer the question and instead tried to fall back on the old whatabout.
So let me tell you what I tell my 6 year old daughter: it doesn't make it ok for you to do something wrong just because another kid did it too. That's not an excuse to be able to get away without punishment. For both her and the other kid.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You didn't answer the question and instead tried to fall back on the old whatabout.
So let me tell you what I tell my 6 year old daughter: it doesn't make it ok for you to do something wrong just because another kid did it too. That's not an excuse to be able to get away without punishment. For both her and the other kid.

Thing of it is, when I read the transcript I don't see what the issue was. I think it is another leftist witch hunt. *This* time you'll get him... winning elections is hard, after all.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
It is odd that Trump and his associates go to such enormous lengths to conceal information that would exonerate them.

Do you have any thoughts as to why that is?
Obviously because it does not exonerate them. Partisan useful idiots will argue otherwise though.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Thing of it is, when I read the transcript I don't see what the issue was. I think it is another leftist witch hunt. *This* time you'll get him... winning elections is hard, after all.
Still didn't answer my question...

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I wonder what Slow would spend his days angry about if he read media sources that weren't extremely right wing. Perhaps he'd care about saving the environment and rant about that.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017

More evidence that racism is today's version of the Red Scare. Leftists think racism is everywhere, to the point they invent it and manufacture it. This is pure indoctrination. I get that racism is a bad thing for society and am very happy we've gotten away from it, but we've over corrected today. This guy should not be teaching impressionable minds, people like him are good at nothing but churning out drone NPC do-nothings.

I think you should track this fellow down and personally tell him how wrong his behavior is. Report back for a new assignment one this one done.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I wonder what Slow would spend his days angry about if he read media sources that weren't extremely right wing. Perhaps he'd care about saving the environment and rant about that.
He does read them. He's just extremely biased and, despite any logic or evidence those sources may present, automatically assumes that everything he disagrees with is fake news, part of a communist conspiracy out to destroy America, and needs to be silenced in the name of free speech.

Think of the Ken Ham and Bill Nye debate, only the conservative side of that debate said that they would never change their mind regardless of the evidence.

Last edited:

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
The sources:

thecollegefix.com "Your daily dose of right-minded news." just short of extreme right at Media Bias.

Zero Hedge "Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website."

Campus Reform Its mission is to “identify, train, recruit and place conservatives in politics, government, and media.” Media Bias puts it one step away from extreme right.

The author they write about is Kyle Kusz, an Associate Professor of Kinesiology. Why anyone would give credence to his words about Tom Brady or to articles written about him at these sites I can't fathom except doing so is yet another attempt by the OP to give credence to his oft-mentioned, never substantiated theories.

Reactions: Perknose and Burpo

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
The sources:

thecollegefix.com "Your daily dose of right-minded news." just short of extreme right at Media Bias.

Zero Hedge "Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website."

Campus Reform Its mission is to “identify, train, recruit and place conservatives in politics, government, and media.” Media Bias puts it one step away from extreme right.

The author they write about is Kyle Kusz, an Associate Professor of Kinesiology. Why anyone would give credence to his words about Tom Brady or to articles written about him at these sites I can't fathom except doing so is yet another attempt by the OP to give credence to his oft-mentioned, never substantiated theories.

You're missing the point widely Yes, there are right leaning sites on the internet, congrats on the detective work. That doesn't mean the story they posted isn't 100% factual. And you and I both know there are many more in liberal colleges just like him, teaching kids and young adults. Disgusting. Indoctrination, not thinking.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Any evidence of that, Skippy?

BTW - When conservatives planned Obama's impeachment BEFORE he took office I would consider that past 11. At least Trump has given people a reason not some bullshit like wearing a tan suit.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I've never once been "destroyed" here. If anything I post something and a handful of the same flies buzz around my face, time and again. I don't have a schtick, I post legit P&N articles that I think are thought provoking or are worth discussing as they come up. This story just came around, and shows how far gone the left is today. Some of the evangelicals react like evangelicals do when their religion is attacked. Same thing over and over.

The flies have verifiable facts on their sides and I am an insect you've contracted a very nasty case of EEE but more than me, verifiable facts are a great big dose of political polonium for you.

You can't counter factual arguments with your own so you invoke such nonsense as you always do.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Any evidence of that, Skippy?

BTW - When conservatives planned Obama's impeachment BEFORE he took office I would consider that past 11. At least Trump has given people a reason not some bullshit like wearing a tan suit.

Yes, here is the evidence. Conservatives did go a little crazy, Jade Helm being the peak insanity. But liberals today said, "Hold my beer..." It wasn't conservatives scratching at the Supreme Court doors or shutting down roads over not getting their way. I started the video right where it needs to be for you.

Nov 29, 2006
It is making the rounds of more balanced news sites than you probably frequent. I saw it on Fox's front page.

You guys act as if I had to dig for someone like this, there are probably many, MANY like him at liberal colleges, especially on the coasts. I read something that said statistically one was more likely to be taught by a communist than a Republican in Ivy league schools. Higher learning has been hijacked and politicized.

That is an upgrade no matter how you slice it. Not a huge upgrade, but one none the less.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It is making the rounds of more balanced news sites than you probably frequent. I saw it on Fox's front page.

You guys act as if I had to dig for someone like this, there are probably many, MANY like him at liberal colleges, especially on the coasts. I read something that said statistically one was more likely to be taught by a communist than a Republican in Ivy league schools. Higher learning has been hijacked and politicized.

In America anyone can succeed if they work hard. If Republicans aren't well represented in Ivy League schools they should just work harder.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Wow...another race baiting, social justice/culture warrior thread. He is just distracting and manufacturing his outrage about race with needless posts nobody gives a shit about and doesn't seem to realize he's part of the problem. He's either getting paid to post here or just simply gets off pissing you people off.

Reactions: Indus

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
You're missing the point widely Yes, there are right leaning sites on the internet, congrats on the detective work. That doesn't mean the story they posted isn't 100% factual. And you and I both know there are many more in liberal colleges just like him, teaching kids and young adults. Disgusting. Indoctrination, not thinking.

1. Actually, it pretty much DOES indicate their stories aren't 100% factual.
2. No, we don't both know there are many more in liberal colleges just like him. I certainly don't know that and neither do you. You THINK that without any proof that it is so, but then that is your hallmark with everything.

Reactions: Indus

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
1. Actually, it pretty much DOES indicate their stories aren't 100% factual.
2. No, we don't both know there are many more in liberal colleges just like him. I certainly don't know that and neither do you. You THINK that without any proof that it is so, but then that is your hallmark with everything.

The story here is real.

You're lying or ignorant. Which one is it?

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
A professor has liberal views. A real first world problem for all the people studying kinesiology at the University of Rhode Island. Whatever will they do?

Reactions: Burpo

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
A professor has liberal views. A real first world problem for all the people studying kinesiology at the University of Rhode Island. Whatever will they do?
HEADLINE: Professor of Kinesiology starts a movement deep in the bowels of academia . . . a bowel movement. Guess who eats it all up? :eek:

Feb 4, 2009

*I think* that prosecutor was skimming money off the top of all/most aid. Sort of like how to get a 5 million dollar bridge built in Iraq we need to spend 100 million because so many palms need to get greased and so much gets skimmed off the top.
I was sleepy and the segment on the news didn’t itemize the amounts but it appeared that the prosecutor was using his position to gain wealth from foreign companies.