Tom Brady's popularity a result of white supremacy - Liberal College Professor

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Your paranoia just keeps destroyin ya, Slow.

But OTOH it is humorous to see someone who just recently was concerned about free speech on college campuses now demanding that speech on college campuses that he disagrees with must be stamped out (while ironically, giving that speech a platform).

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
It is making the rounds of more balanced news sites than you probably frequent. I saw it on Fox's front page.
Wait a tick. Fox News is devoting space on their front page to a nobody of an associate professor's chapter in a recently published academic book? How is that anything other than a damning indictment of Fox News?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It’s so weird that people like Slow get spun up about such meaningless things. These guys are really the ultimate snowflakes.

Reactions: Vic

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
As mad as he is about this I bet Slow would get really outraged if he found out the president had corruptly tried to undermine US foreign policy to get illegal campaign help from a foreign government and then abused national security systems to cover it up.

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
As mad as he is about this I bet Slow would get really outraged if he found out the president had corruptly tried to undermine US foreign policy to get illegal campaign help from a foreign government and then abused national security systems to cover it up.

Don't worry, with where he gets his uh erm ... news, he won't.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Well he can't. What can be found is that a study finds a 30-1 liberal/conservative difference. If one redefines terms to equate liberal with communist, his result is obtain on a wholly false basis.

The OP can fix this by finding an independent study showing the percentage of professors that in fact not inference claim to be Communists.

Don't hold your breath.
Everyone knows all non-Republicans are diehard commies hellbent on the destruction of America. Fox news says so.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Only if that President has a D next to his name. Otherwise, such a story must be fake news spread by commie (((globalists))) intent on America's destruction.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Lots of noting talk avoiding the point. That liberals have over corrected and now manufacture racism. We're now to the point where liberal college professors are no different than religious indoctrinators. . Liberalsim is the religion, Che Gurera is jesus, and straws are sins.

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
Lots of noting talk avoiding the point. That liberals have over corrected and now manufacture racism. We're now to the point where liberal college professors are no different than religious indoctrinators. . Liberalsim is the religion, Che Gurera is jesus, and straws are sins.

We're waiting on you to get back into the Schiff subpoena thread. We know this is your schtick. You get destroyed, then go make a lame thread about something no one cares about to make fun of the liberals.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

I absolutely despise Che as a murderer and have said so here many times before. Try again. Maybe consider using a smaller brush.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
We're waiting on you to get back into the Schiff subpoena thread. We know this is your schtick. You get destroyed, then go make a lame thread about something no one cares about to make of of the liberals.

I've never once been "destroyed" here. If anything I post something and a handful of the same flies buzz around my face, time and again. I don't have a schtick, I post legit P&N articles that I think are thought provoking or are worth discussing as they come up. This story just came around, and shows how far gone the left is today. Some of the evangelicals react like evangelicals do when their religion is attacked. Same thing over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Sounds terrible! I wonder if Che Guevara (Guerera? haha) ever tried to corruptly undermine Cuban foreign policy to get illegal help from a foreign government and then abused national security systems to cover it up.

Probably not, as Cuba didn't have elections at that time, but I can't help but wonder. What do you think?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Sounds terrible! I wonder if Che Guevara (Guerera? haha) ever tried to corruptly undermine Cuban foreign policy to get illegal help from a foreign government and then abused national security systems to cover it up.

Probably not, as Cuba didn't have elections at that time, but I can't help but wonder. What do you think?

I think you love communists.

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
I've never once been "destroyed" here. If anything I post something and a handful of the same flies buzz around my face, time and again. I don't have a schtick, I post legit P&N articles that I think are thought provoking or are worth discussing as they come up. This story just came around, and shows how far gone the left is today. Some of the evangelicals react like evangelicals do when their religion is attacked. Same thing over and over.

Oh yeah you did. I understand you being too punch drunk to realize it though. Cmon, get back in the subpoena thread before your next set of already debunked talking points gets distributed. Be a PC instead of an NPC for one time in your life.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Oh yeah you did. I understand you being too punch drunk to realize it though. Cmon, get back in the subpoena thread before your next set of already debunked talking points gets distributed. Be a PC instead of an NPC for one time in your life.

I'm the one living in reality. The Russian collusion hoax imploded. When that ended up being a deadend your types now rally around a Ukraine call in which the transcript, again, clearly exonerates the president. He's still in office, he is not impeached. You guys speak as if he's been impeached and have been proven right, when reality is the exact opposite.

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
I'm the one living in reality. The Russian collusion hoax imploded. When that ended up being a deadend your types now rally around a Ukraine call in which the transcript, again, clearly exonerates the president. He's still in office, he is not impeached. You guys speak as if he's been impeached and have been proven right, when reality is the exact opposite.

Get back in the thread coward.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
We're waiting on you to get back into the Schiff subpoena thread. We know this is your schtick. You get destroyed, then go make a lame thread about something no one cares about to make fun of the liberals.
He's not even making fun of liberals, he's just exposing his ignorance, paranoia, and hatred.
Like many right extremists, Slow's primary arguments are 1) the proposition that all persons are created equally under the law is communist, and 2) everyone who isn't for him is against him, and they're all the same.

Reactions: PJFrylar

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I think you love communists.

Oh man you got me there.

Really though, do you think Castro would have been mad if he caught Che on a phone call trying to trade weapons for political dirt on his opponents? I can't decide. What do you think?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Not important enough.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
If that was Obama on that transcript instead of Trump, would you still be of the same opinion? Of course not, which is why no one here takes you seriously.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Odd that transcripts which so totally exonerated Trump would be immediately taken by his staff from their normal storage location and improperly stowed in a beyond top secret place so they would be difficult to find. Do you have any thoughts on what they would do that?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Odd that transcripts which so totally exonerated Trump would be immediately taken by his staff from their normal storage location and improperly stowed in a beyond top secret place so they would be difficult to find. Do you have any thoughts on what they would do that?
White Supremacy. Clearly every conversation the white man has deserves to be archived on the most secure system in the world!!

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Because just like Trump's tax returns, there's nothing to see there, which is why the American public is not allowed to see them.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
OP could you for once not go to right-wing 'fake news' sites for your info.